Dreaming of Moshiach

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It's Not Too Late...

On Kislev 7, (nov. 27), Devorah Hanevia, a'h, told me to give personal message to all those that said Prophet Devora's powerful song.

A couple of days ago, I was told that I'm "forcing" her to visit each home to receive a personal message from her. This is because a week later, Dec. 4, I wrote in the post Discovering Prophet Devora's Message that "it's not to late to begin saying Shirat Devorah..."

B'h, more people are saying Shirat Devorah and seeing her personal message left in their home.

B.H. " I am not at home now, b'n , I will let you know, this is very significant. I felt it when I was saying it... "

D.I. " After finding her message, it inspired me to continue not just to say it - but to SING it"

A.D.P. "I'm not Jewish but a Noachide and try to live life the best way I can to bless Hashem's name... I said the prayers".

P.R. "After finding it, it gave me tremendous Emuna and the wanting to praise Him".

V.C. "The desire to get a message from Prophet Devorah was overwhelming. After saying the Shira and finding her message, the spiritual desire I feel is for Moshiach to arrive already and the Tzaddikim to resurrect NOW."

O.B. "Seeing it gave me great chizzuk. Although I'm in a different "surrounding", there is a strong connection to the wonderous Heavens of HaShem".

Labels: ,

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו