Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Moshiach Answers and Explains

BS'D

"I see you! I see you!" I was so excited, "Come out, come out of the cave. Come, come, come, come, come, come out, don't be afraid. " For about 15 minutes, I was physically bending down (during sleep), trying to pursuade Moshiach to come out of the cave. He didn't want to come out. I was inside the cave and Moshiach was hiding inside the alcove. I asked him which cave he is in and he said on Mount Carmel, inside the cave of Eliyahu HaNavi.

I couldn't see his face, because the alcove was dark and low and he was deep inside. (It could also be that he didn't let me see his face and most of all, HaShem didn't allow me to see).

Moshiach said I can ask him questions and he'll answer (the conversation was in Hebrew).

Question: Are you always in the cave of Eliyahu HaNavi?
Answer: No. I come and go.

Question: Why are you in the cave of Eliyahu HaNavi?
Answer: It's something I'm forced to do. I'm occupied by him.

Question: Why am I zoche (merit) to have these dreams, visions and revelations? Is it because I'm the gilgul of *****?
Answer: It's in the zechut of Shalom Bayit, because you please your husband. It is also because your neshamot are connected and are one.

Question: Why are you not revealing yourself already?
Answer: Bnei Israel are not ready.

Question: How can you say that? A Jew just died Al Kiddush HaShem in Uman. Young children are learning Torah. There's a tremendous Teshuva movement world-wide.
Answer: The Knesset handed security authority of Rochel Imenu's Tomb to the PA (Palestinian Authority) and to the Arab border police.

Question: How is it our fault? We did not decide to give it them.
Answer: Less than 3 Jews barely mentioned it, no one cried. It caused so much pain in Shamayim, so much sorrow...

Comment: I will bomb the Knesset and reduce it to pebbles and will die with them Al Kiddush HaShem. I'll kill all the Erev Rav. I will kill them all.
Answer: HaShem gifted you last summer to go to Eretz Israel and fight the disengagement. You didn't go to Rachel's Tomb to daven by her to HKB'H.

Question: As soon as I wake up, I'm going to the airport and fly to Eretz Israel and without any detours, straight to Rachel's Tomb. Will you then reveal and bring us the redemption?
Answer: The opportunity has passed.

Question: So what can we do to bring you?
Answer: שעת רצון (a time of Will).

Question: When is שעת רצון?
Answer: הזמן נפגש עם היום והעיגול מושלם The time meets with the day and the circle is complete.

Question: Can you explain?
Answer: The Magen David is made of 2 triangles that meet. There are 6 corners in the Magen David. In each corner, a different name of HaShem's unique name is engraved and the corners of the Magen David rotates. When it's שעת רצון, say "Moshiach, come" and HaShem will agree. Till today, no one did this.

Moshiach: You may ask 2 more questions. I must leave. I'll give you a few more minutes; time according to earth, not Shamayim.

NK: thinking what to ask....

Question: Who can bring Moshiach more, the men or the women?
Answer: Men, women and children. The completeness is men learning Torah; women being modest and holy; and children praying.
Moshiach explaining: A man without a woman cannot be complete. A woman can be good and bad. She can break the man's learning Torah by being immodest and unholy. But the children, the children, they have innocence. The children have the power to open רקיעים heavens. A child that says Tehillim and prays has the power of בוקע רקיעים erupting heavens more than 1,000 men together learing Torah. If this generation would know the power of children, they would not place them in front of the TV, computers, video games. This generation is very weak.

Question: Did you ever come before?
Answer: 6 times. 60 years ago, 250 years ago. Tzaddikim השביעו me and did יחודים. I cannot tell you the other 4 times.

NK: I'm so happy to know you and speak with you. I will tell everyone that you are here to stay and you will soon be revealed. Please bless Am Israel that --- Moshiach, where are you? where are you? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

(NK's comments: I recorded it 99.9% exact. I asked Moshiach to bless Am Israel but he disappeared. Imagine having in your hand a cup of water and you are about to drink and it poooof, disappears. When he disappeared, all I could say was WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

The dream ended 3:15 am earth time - gematria שי-ה - It can be Roshei Tevot הוא יהיה שם - He will be there (Moshiach), in time of need and it time of sorrow).

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו