Dreaming of Moshiach

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Palace of Music

Shamayim is a wonderous place. There is a concealed "treasure" palace that is locked and bolted. It is the palace of enigma and Malachaim (angels) stroll inside. Its name is Heichal HaNiggun (Palace of Music). Our holy Rabbanim revealed to us that the "key" to open this palace is thru Niggun - Music. אית היכלא דניגונא -דליתלה רשותא למפתח אלא בניגונא

Heichal HaNiggun is very close to Heichal HaTeshuva and the Baal Shem Tov HaKadosh, zs'l, says that this is to teach us that Teshuva comes through music. "Heichal HaNiggun IS itself the Heichal HaTeshuva", says Divrei Yisrael, the first Modzitzer Rebbe, zs'l.

By us singing Prophet Devora's (a'h) song, we are able to unlock the palace of songs and the Malachim taught me a Niggun that has never been revealed before in this Olam.

14 Kislev, while sleeping, the Malachim permitted me to sing this song for 2 earthly hours till my husband "records" the niggun (music) in his brain and upon waking up, will remember this amazing Niggun.

I don't have a singing voice and cannot carry a tune. Besides, the Gemara (Berachot 24a) prohibits Kol Isha (men are unallowed to hear women sing) but in Shamayim, it is permitted. My husband told me that I sang and carried the tune with a voice unrecognizable to him. I was able to carry the tune in the highest vocal and during the 2 hours of singing, I did not take one break. (Before going to sleep, I was extremely thirsty and drank a 24 oz. bottle of water in 2 gulps and could not stop till the last drop - now I understand why).

To hear HaShem's remarkable niggun here or here

Ani ma'amin b'emuna sheleima, b'viat hamoshiach; v'af al pi she'yismamaya, im kol zeh, achakeh lo b'chol yom she'yavo...
I believe with perfect faith in the coming of the Moshiach; and even though he may tarry, nevertheless, I wait each day for his coming...

Labels: ,

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו