Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Greatest Heavenly Celebration

Tu B'Av night I had a dream, beautiful dream about Moshiach's arrival. The dream had 3 parts.

In the first part, I was inside a shul in Eretz Israel. I saw a man who looks about 35 years old, with dark complexion (suntan?). He didn't look Charidi (Orthodox) (maybe he was a Ger Tzedek). He had on his head an average size Kipa. His height seemed about 5'8", weighing appx. 65 kg/170 lbs. He had blackish short hair, clean-shaven, and seemed very physically strong (in the dream, I could see his muscles bulging). He wasn't wearing "Charidi attire". He was wearing a white t-shirt with regular pants (I don't think it was jeans).

[+/-] show/hide text
I saw him arguing with a woman, could have been his wife or girlfriend but for some reason, he had to leave her (it's not clear what happened - he took her inside a room and when she came out, she seemed "lost"). I saw her crying (she seemed more religious than him because she had her hair covered) and I thought she was crying because he had to leave her.

In the dream I realized that I was seeing this man's past, about 5 years ago when he has just began doing Teshuvah.

He went inside the shul and I continued observing him through the windows of the door. He put on T’fillin and Talit and began davening.

I was watching him pray, and felt so very far from doing Teshuvah. He has some kind of a spiritual power that makes a person want to pick up a Siddur and REALLY daven to HaShem. Watching him davening, made me feel so jealous of his dvekut to HaShem. Each word, each nekuda, each letter seemed so powerful. I couldn’t even hear him because I was watching him through the windows of the door of the men's section. I saw some kind of a spiritual light around him when he prayed and felt so envious of him. He was davening in a way I've never seen before. He seemed to be so close and respectful to HaShem - like friends, so to speak.

While watching him daven, it was revealed to me that this man is Moshiach Ben Dovid. (After his davening, I couldn't see him again).

The 2nd part is not very clear to me. It was Friday and it was "announced" that Moshiach is "revealed" but people were not "prepared". It seemed that we were going about like it was just another regular Friday afternoon and some were traveling (including my family) in the car. Moshiach tried convincing us but because we were not "prepared", most did not believe that it's possible that Moshiach has arrived. He understood why the Jews could not accept it yet and he was "told" to temporarily postpone his arrival.

The 3rd part, Moshiach was told to re-arrive Sunday, following Shabbat, and we will be more prepared spiritually and physically to welcome him properly with much enthusiasm.

The following Sunday, he arrived and we all believed him right away. (nk's comments: People were dressed in summer clothing and in the dream, it seemed that Moshiach will be revealed in the near future).

What simcha it was in the dream when we realized and believed that our 2,000 years of dreams has finally transpired. People were shocked and overwhelmed - we were all in Eretz Israel and there was music, people dancing, singing and hugging one another in the streets.

It was the greatest, most supreme, cheerful, heavenly celebration of our Final Redemption, in honor of Moshiach's arrival. We are finally redeemed...

,ה' יגאל אותנו ובמהרה יבוא אלינו משיח בן דוד, אמן

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו