Dreaming of Moshiach

Monday, December 04, 2006

Discovering Prophet Devora's Message

B'h, many are saying Devorah Hanevia's, a'h, beautiful and touching song to our GREATEST Father, HKB'H. After posting that Devorah HaNevia has a message for all that are saying it, many people emailed to receive the message from her.

After emailing each the message of Devorah Hanevia, Chasdei HaShem, most have discovered the sign that Prophet Devorah left in each person's home.

This is VERY exciting for those whom have merited to discover that she has visited our humble homes and left us a gift from Shamayim. Many have said they have NEVER seen this before in their homes. One person emailed that they reside in the same house over 35 years, and no one ever saw 'this' before.

MANY ARE WITNESSING REVEALED MIRACLES.
CHASDEI HASHEM - HODU LE'HASHEM KI TOV, KI LE'OLAM CHASDO!!!!

For those who have not yet said Prophet Devorah's song, it's not too late. If you will say it for 3 consecutive days, I'll send you Devorah Hanevia's message, b'h, with pictures.

Partial emails from individuals that have found Devorah Hanevia's message in their homes:
VS - "I do not have pictures developed yet but wanted to let you know that on erev Shabbat I found the sign from Devorah Haneviah..."

SA - "It's true. I didn't think it could be but it's true. We searched 3 days and almost gave up. After Shabbes, I found it. I was crying - it is emotionally overwhelming".

YP - "I found it!!! It gave me tremendous Emuna and recognition to sing to HaShem and praise Him".

TS - "After finding it, I stood shocked and humbled. It is an amazing powerful feeling HaShem's holiness right here, in my humble home".

Prophet Devora Reveals Geula Secrets
Prophet Devorah Powerful Song

Labels: ,

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו