Dreaming of Moshiach

Monday, July 24, 2006

Sign From HKB'H

In the dream, I was physically in Shamayim. I stepped inside Ohel Rochel Imenu, a'h and saw her spiritual beauty. In my eyes, she looked like art, unimaginably beautiful spiritually.[+/-] show/hide text

I was told that saying Tehillim is the "key" to get messages from Shamayim.

...HaShem showed me images of the world being destroyed. I am flying safely with HKB'H on His wing. I'm not falling off even though it's very windy. I'm scared and I'm calm. The wind is very strong. HaShem is protecting me. I look around and see roads opening its mouth and cars falling inside. I see the world breaking apart, only the Goyim... The Jews are safe.

I am with HaShem and HaShem says to give a message to the Jews. "Tell the Jews to return - to do Tshuva. HaShem says to tell Am Israel צדקה תציל ממוות Charity saves from death.

I asked HaShem to give me a siman-sign so I'll be believed. HaShem said that the sign is "clock" - the people who don't believe that it's EMET (truth) will understand what this sign means and will change their manner.....

I understood that there is no "clock" in Shamayim. The time is different from our world. I didn't ask any other questions...

NK's comment: This dream was about a year ago, Motzei Shabbat. At the time, I wrote down the dream as soon as I woke up. That was the first and only time I ever wrote down a dream. I believe that HaShem directed me to write and find it today because of its relevancy to the present.

On the note, I drew a picture of the clock to remember its shape, similar to the clock image above. In my drawing, I drew the time as 1:15 or 3:05 (not sure if its significant). If this sign from HKB'H means anything to you, and feel you want to share it with me, email me at nava998@yahoo.com. I promise to be confidential.

Labels: ,

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו