Dreaming of Moshiach

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Update on Cheshvan

I have been in touch with a very knowledgable person who lives in Israel. Many times, he helps me analyze dreams, even before posting them, and finds mekorot from our Holy Torah. He's also in contact with Sarah, Sara - Gilgul from Bet HaMikdash, Sara's Dreams of Redemption.[+/-] show/hide text

He gave me her phone number and I spoke with her. Among the many things she said, which I'm not able to post now, is HaShem told her the reason He stopped the Lebanon War II; to give time for all sides to acquire more weapons, r'l, and to awake Am Israel to do Teshuva. It will begin, HaShem Ishmor, again and the whole world will be involved...

The dream Cheshvan - November scared me and ever since, my stomache is in knots. I have migraine headaches which never happened before and unfortunately, I rely on medicine to get me thru the day. There are nights I refuse to go to sleep...

As Cheshvan is rolling in, the anticipation and headaches are getting stronger and less managable to control with aspirin. The timing coincides with my son getting ill (refua shlema to all Klal Yisrael) probably feeling his mother's nervousness.

I went to a (Tzaddik Nistar) Mekubal and asked him to bless Am Israel for protection. He told me not to be scared and everything HaShem does, is only for the good of Am Israel, even if we don't understand it. A few days later, he called just to say "Don't be scared, it's all good".

I wanted to shout "how can we not be scared?", but out of respect, thanked him and then took another Tylenol. The following morning, I look at Mr. Fish; he died...

It has been brought to my attention that End Of Days, Mystical Paths, HaRav Tzadok Shlita of Kosher Torah, Lazer Beams and Rabbi Winston of 36.org are all warning of the inenvitable MarCheshvan 5767.

Ask, beg, daven, and request to HaShem to have much needed mercy on us, all of us. Whatever happens, KNOW that it's all good even if we don't understand. I'll continue posting, b'h and b'n, as long as HaShem permits me to.

B'h, I'll be going tomorrow morning, Rosh Chodesh Cheshvan Alef to the Ohel of the Lubavitch Rebbe, zs'l. If you want extra Tefillot, email me (nava998@yahoo.com) your hebrew name and I'll daven for you, b'h.

BSOROT TOVOT - Good news
CHODESH MEVORACH - Blessed month
YESHUOT VE'NECHAMOT - Salvations and comforts

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו