Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Igrat Kodesh - Continue or Stop?

Sept. 27 10:oo pm
I just received an email from a group of Rabbanim thru a very well-known and trusted person "Tell NK there is danger to those who reveal too much directly" about the dream Moshiach Answers and Explains.

I'm not sure what to do... Till this matter is cleared, I'm removing it.
Apologies...

2 hours later: I've decided to do Igrat Kodesh tomorrow morning and b'h, to be zoche to receive an answer and understand it without doubt.

UPDATE 2:30 pm; Following day[+/-] show/hide text

Some people emailed me to continue posting dreams and b'h, it gives them chizzuk. I answered that since I decided that I'll first do Igrat Kodesh, I cannot post anything till I get an answer, if I'm zoche, from the Lubavitch Rebbe, zs'l. (BTW, today it's his mother, Rabbanit Chana's Yartzeit - a'h, Zchuta Yagen Aleinu, Amen).

We are not Lubavitch and don't belong to any religious "sect" and we don't have a Rav. My husband and I (among millions of people in the world) love the Lubavitch Rebbe z'sl, so much. About 3 years ago, when I did Igrat Kodesh for a question I had, I received a very unique comment with the answer, "if you have questions or need advise, choose me as your Rav and I'll answer you thru the Igrat Kodesh or dream."

At the time, I didn't understand the depth and did not fully appreciate it. But I understood the words and accepted it. Yes, if I have a question, I'll ask the Rebbe of Lubavitch, צדיקים במיתתם נקראים חיים Righteous are alive although physically, they are no longer with us.

It was an easy decision to make also because I knew that Rabbi Chaim Vital zs'l wrote in his Sefer that in the End of Days, the world is going to be so confusing that even to find an authentic Rav, a person will need so much Rachmanut from Shamayim.

A Lubavitcher told me about 8 months ago that the Rebbe instructed before passing away that each should have a Mashpia (influencer). It makes sense. So I chose my husband as my Mashpia becuz he is religious from birth and b'h, a Ben-Torah.

I was nervous today to do Igrat Kodesh because the answer could be that I'll need to stop posting the dreams. What good is having all these great dreams, b'h, and not being able to share it with all of you, my friends. And if I stop posting them, maybe (and most probably) in Shamayim it will be decreed that I'll stop receiving them.

Last night while I was transcribing the dream Moshiach Answers and Explains my husband remarked that I am very excited. It was the most beautiful dream, ever. Moshiach gave me the opportunity to ask questions and he answered each one of them. His answers are perfect. He answered questions with explainations. And he was patient and anything I asked, was acceptable to him. It was real and it was the first time, my husband recorded it word for word. Wouldn't any human be so excited to share what Moshiach said?

When I got that "danger warning" email, I got frightened that maybe I'm convincing my mind that I'm trying to do Avodat HaShem but in reality, it's not. After 2-3 hours of letting this "warning" penetrate my mind, I was able to think more clearly.

1) I was never told not to transcribe dreams.

2) About a month after I began blogging, I had a dream and I posted it, EMET (Truth) Messages of Dreams. In that post, I wrote "there is more to last nite's dream but at this time, I cannot post it" - but the truth always comes out sooner or later. In the dream, it was "lightly" suggested to remove the "comment" option, and it will help me focus in Avodat HaShem. This dream inspired me to write The War Inside Ourselves and to ignore the "opposing forces".

3) Last week, I had 3 dreams Chizzuk Dreams (2nd dream), Message from Sara Imenu, a'h and Esther HaMalka, a'h and all 3 encouraged that I continue giving chizzuk and not to stop writing. I chose not to transcribe this specific message for modest reasons...

4) My husband and I were trying to figure out (before the "danger warning") why I was told 3 times prior to Rosh HaShana in one week to continue giving chizzuk. It never occurred to me to stop and b'h, my husband doesn't oppose. HaShem is blessing us to share, why would I think to stop sharing?

5) My husband and I agree that the reason I was told THREE times in ONE week to continue giving chizzuk was because obviously the holy neshamot knew I'll be receiving a "danger warning".

BUT... Like the Lubavitch Rebbe zs'l said "If you have questions or need advise, choose me as your Rav and I'll answer you thru the Igrat Kodesh or dream."

I'll post b'h the answer I received in Igrat Kodesh in a little while...

I wrote a 2-page letter to the Lubavitch Rebbe zs'l regarding the message I received thru an honest person from Rabbanim last nite: "Tell NK there is danger to those who reveal too much directly."

Igrat Kodesh, Letters of the Rebbe, English, Volume 6

First Letter
Question: "What should I do?"
Answer: I am in receipt of your letter which I read with due attention. Seeing the high regard and warm sentiments that you have for... I am confident that this is translated into contrete actions in helping and being personally involved in the work of spreading and strengthening Yiddishkeit in your surroundings.

...Since Matan Torah, each and every Jew has become a member of G-d termed "A kingdom of Kohanim (G-d's servants) and a holy nation." And although everyone has been given the freedom of actions to live up to this fully or otherwise, there are matters in which a person has no choice, as we see also in the physical aspects, such as a person being unable to change the color of his eyes, the type of blood, etc. Similarly, although a person is free to act and conduct himself as he chooses, one cannot change one's essence, which, in the case of a Jew, is rooted in the fact that one is a member of the "holy nation," as mentioned above.

It follows that a Jew can function properly and fully only when he, or she, lives within his or her element, namely Torah and Mitzvoth Yiddishkeit, which to the Jew is what water is to a fish.

To be sure, a fish may sometimes jump out of its elements, the water, but it is not its normal way of life to live on land, except that in the case of a fish, the consequences are almost immediate. Whereas in the case of a Jew, G-d desires that he should freely choose the path of Torah and Mitzvoth, without fear or coercion. Therefore, the consequences are not immediate, for G-d, in His infinite mercy, gives the Jew the opportunity to return to his source out of his own volition, but when a Jew is determined so to do, the Torah assures us that he receives aid from On High, and finds his way very much easier than anticipated.
With blessing,
(signature)

2nd letter
With the approach of Rosh Hashana, the Beginning of the New Year, may it bring to us all, I send you and all yours my prayerful wishes for a good and happy year, materially and spiritually. With the traditional blessings of Kesivo vaChasimo tovo,
(signature)

As I said, my husband is my mashpia and I read him most of it and he said "continue, continue and a half (in hebrew it sounds better...)

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו