Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Chizzuk Dreams

Dream by BH:
In the dream, a shaliach from Eretz Yisrael came to my shul and was collecting for anti-gay activities and a rehab center for gays in Eretz Yisrael. I donated the last dollar I had in my pocket. As I was giving the dollar it turned into a five dollar bill and when I went back to my seat, my pockets were overflowing with Israeli money.

1. My husband dreamed that we saw an old poor man [+/-] show/hide text
asking for charity. My husband gave him $5 and the old man asked for more. Usually, my husband carries the money on him when we go out because I hate the responsibility. In Hebrew, I tell him to give the man more but he answers that he only has $100 and needs it. The old man says to us "Whatever you give me, you will get back 10X more". I check my pocketbook and found $35 in bills and coins and hand it over to him.
Within 15 hours of the dream, my husband received a $400 gift - exactly 10x the $40 amount we gave the old man in the dream.

2. In my dream, I was speaking with a distinguished-looking Rav and he told me that the blog has effected many people to do Teshuva. I insisted that he promise me that ALL these people will go from Galut to Geula, safely. He told me he cannot promise me this but he can guarantee that all Jews that did Teshuva have merited to live in the time of Moshiach.
I wasn't satisfied and remembered the story of The 2 Butchers and Heaven's Court. I was adamant that the Rav write it down on a parchment just as the Megaleh Amukot did for the 2 butchers. I told the Rav that this will be solid proof and when the time arrives, these Jews will be saved. He told me there is no need because it's already been written in Shamayim. (Very similar message was also said bySara Imenu, a'h).

Labels: , ,

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו