Dreaming of Moshiach

Monday, July 31, 2006

Moshiach Will Come

Ben Dovid does not come till we are discouraged from the Geula (redemption).

I share with you all the dreams I have, to the best of my capabilities, the way it was told to me. I even transcribe dreams that annoy and anger many. We're not at liberty to choose which dreams are entertaining and c'v deny other dreams - they are ALL EMET true, from HaShem.[+/-] show/hide text


Anyone who requested to see the Moshiach Code, I emailed it to them. The reason of never posting it on the Blog is because some people did not wish to see it and I needed to be sensitive to their paths. But for those who wanted to see it, the alternative was via email.

The Moshiach Code was not a dream. A Malach (angel) told to me thru a dream to look in the Pasuk and taught me how to decipher to know the day of Moshiach's arrival, this information was also shared with you. For those who saw the Moshiach Code, it was extremely impressive, having nothing to do with me. The connection to Moshiach and his arrival date leaves no doubt in the mind. Even Ravs I showed it to (with permission) were awed by its Kedusha. It is not something you or I could have "invented". It's EMET - truth, from the Passuk in Shmuel Alef. It is not a dream to decide if it's believable or not. It took me over 15 hours to decipher the Passuk - the most deliciously spent 15 hours of my life, amazing and mindboggling that 1 passuk has so many secrets.

Many dreams that others and I had can be viewed as true; we are witnesses that recently it started occuring. Dreams such as the Redemption process will begin in Gaza (part 2), loud thunders , the alarm clock, (without going into details, it practically saved someone's life and neshama), war in Israel, Teshuva, HaShem "collecting" Tzaddikim (story #5), rain in Lisbon, Portugal, the Holy Land of Eretz Israel will suffer, postponing of Moshiach to do more Teshuva, etc.

With your permission, I'd like to share 2 emails:
1. This is the danger of a ketz (a date of geulah), the possible depression if it's not met. This happened somewhat institutionally to Lubavitch when the Rebbe left the physical.

There's a variety of ways to calculate watches, when I said an hour Israel time to ***, he immediately said to me, "that's via Rambam's calculation, what about...". He stayed in Tzfat for almost 24 hours and went home to Jerusalem - he said, and this is his actual quote at that actual moment, "perhaps we did not merit it, or perhaps it was only at a spiritual level". He, waiting and waiting, was not disappointed.

It is written ("אין בן דוד בא עד שיתייאשו מן הגאולה (סנהדרין צז, א
After all are proven wrong, after all predicted dates have past, when all are disappointed (and have practically given up hope), when none are expecting it, then Moshiach will arrive."

We do not stand by Our Father waiting for a reward, for then we would merely be a servent or an employee. We stand by Our Father in Heaven simply because we want to be with Him.

Moshiach will be here. There's still hope for Klal Yisroel. But perhaps it's not yet time to close the doors of Teshuvah, for what kind of father would slam the door in the face of his children. He must extend to the last moment to give them a chance to get inside.

2. I saw in a post about R. Chaim Vital, our mitzvot are extremely precious to Hashem since we are living with the Yetzer Hara 'Out of the Box' - quoting Rabbi Barry Shafier ( http://www.theshmuz.com).

I pray that we keep strong. I keep telling myself that Hashem does everything for the best. I accept His justice, and beg Him that we are flesh and blood and we all need a major fixing.

I sometimes wonder if I will be able to meet Moshiach. It is said that the Steipler Gaon, zt"l could determine a person by the signature on a piece of paper. Since the Moshiach will be far more powerful than even the Arizal, my gosh, we will be all running away in major panic when he does come!

I pray that we can withstand Moshiach's presence!

I live in NY and it is still daylight in the USA, Canada, and other places ...just a thought to hang on to. Do not start building chas vechalila egel hazaav (golden calf). Don't follow the Satan.

If anyone feels disappointed, it will not be the believers of HaShem. HaShem doesn't "need" us to persuade Him to send Moshiach.

And if HaShem will not send Moshiach today, do we c'v throw everything away??? We committed ourselves to keeping more Mitzvot. B'h, we're going to continue to keep them and get even stronger, b'h. These commitments are prove of our infinite love to HKB'H - our Father.

Things in Shamayim change. I was told 3 weeks ago thru a dream that there is a decree that Moshiach's arrival will be delayed, chas ve'chalila. Since that dream, I've not been told that this decree has been cancelled. Although many got ANGRY and didn't like it, I kept repeating this many times. It is our choice to listen or not...

Don't get discouraged. We did not drown and are all in the same "boat", screaming SOS - crying for the ישועה - the Final Redemption.

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו