Dreaming of Moshiach

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Klal Yisrael vs. the sun, stars, and galaxy

Thu, 9 Feb 2006
I was in Shamayim for a Mishpat - bet din (court). It was my neshama as Sanegor (defense attorney_ for Klal Yisrael vs. the sun, stars, and galaxy; the kategor (prosecutor). They have the power based on Hashem's permission, to punish the world. When Moshiach will arrive, they will not have that power becuz there will not be any need to punish.

The court lasted for 2 and 1/2 hours earthly time. To translate the words spoken at the Mishpat is very difficult. The bet din was in Ivrit - a very "high" vocabulary of tanach words.

I asked the galaxy why they are conspiring and unifying against Eretz Israel?
I asked the sun why is she impassioned and fiery?
I asked the stars why they are comrades-in-arms?
My argument was that they were punishing Eretz Israel NOT leshem Shamayim and I brought proof from Yeshayahu Hanavi, zs'l.
כי-הנה החשך יכסה-ארץ, וערפל לאמים
The navi said in nevua that darkness will cover the Aretz - world - and fog on the nations. I asked them, "Why do you make darkness and fog in Eretz Israel?."

Their answer was that they want to punish Eretz Israel becuz judges are accepting bribes and are dishonest. The darkness of the fog was only a warning to do Tshuva. If they do Tshuva, Eretz Israel will not be punished. But if they won't do Tshuva...

I asked them, "Why do you want to punish Eretz Israel becuz of the judges??." They replied,
"Becuz it's the people who offer these judges the bribes."

I brought additional proof why Eretz Israel should not be further punished. We suffered enough – we were exiled at Gush Katif from our homes, synagogues, parnassah in a most demeaning fashion. We were driven out of our homes in Hevron in shame. We were clubbed, beaten, and humiliated in Amona by the שוטרים רעים wicked police. Isn’t that sufficient penalty?

All these punishments and the Jews didn’t chas vechalila leave Hashem. They continue to give Tzdakka and do Chesed. The prophet said ציון במשפט תפדה ושביה בצדקה – ישעיהו “Zion will be redeemed through justice, and her returnees through righteousness”

The Bet Din was quite and I said the following words:
סיימתי את משפטי הדיקלום
I completed my trial declamation

I asked permission to leave the court and was permitted to return to my body.

Labels:

| 2 comments

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NAVA you are LIBRA:

http://www.astrology-online.com/libra.htm

Your ruling planet is VENUS

From Pisces to Libra is 8 signs
This year 2006 is = 8
And your profile view is 8

888 is not a coincidence

6/21/2006  
Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

12/01/2016  

והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו