Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Avichai, P., & Ettie's War Dreams

Avichai's 2nd Dream.
All of a sudden they announced a war and I had the feeling that this is the last war. I saw visions in my dream that missiles are landing everywhere and I identify exactly where each missile landed. Also in our house a missile landed or kassam but somehow, we were all in the house and no one got harmed. During all this, my sister was sleeping thru it.[+/-] show/hide text

I hope this dream doesn't mean something bad...

P.'s Dream
I dreamed this last year on 9 B'av. The first time in my life I cried during Kinot becuz of the disengagement. Towards morning I had a very concrete dream.

On the news they are announcing that the jet fighter of D. crashed. After I see a time bomb that explodes and number of injured is 50, 500, 5000 (I don't know what it means) or 3000, I cannot remember. I see the Hizballa making a war and shooting missiles. I see my brother-in-law and I say to him "Look at them, they think that they are fighting us but they are only drawing the Geula closer. I take my brother-in-law and dance with him from happiness. "You heard, all the Erev Rav collapsed"

Afterwards I see D.L. (?) and it is announced that he is elected to be the President of Israel. I see him approaching the stage and everyone is happy.

When I woke up, I was surprised that it's just another ordinary day.

Etti's Dream
I had a dream last nite about war! I'm telling myself in the dream that this is it - this is the war. I saw a group of people and I was with them and we ran away to find shelter. Everything was gone and then I see a jet is coming on us and started spraying gas and it was obvious it was chemical gas or biological. It looked like talc - white powder. I said to myself in the dream that USA will for sure come to our aid.

The powder gas did not harm us directly but it did. I remember in the dream that we were in a place with many rocks and caves, like in mountains. I remembered my mother and said to myself that it's a pity she didn't want to take the cell and now she will not know what is happening to me. But now I think she for sure knows what is happening with me better than any cell device.

It is so strange that I dreamed last nite about a war becuz yesterday relatively was a very calm day. Why would I think about a war or something so serious? We should hear only good news. I am going to take on myself bli neder to love every Jew more than ever.

Today I bumped into a friend and I'm really angry at her and I decided to forgive her and spoke with her as if everything was fine, although it was so difficult for me.

Labels: ,

| 2 comments

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DL VERY INTERESTING THE 4TH AND 12TH LETTER WHICH ADDED EQUAL THE PASSUK OF NAVA. YES IT MAKES THE INTIALS OF MASHIACH

7/15/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CAN YOU EXPLAIN????!!!!

7/16/2006  

והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו