Dreaming of Moshiach

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Picture of Moshiach!!!

I have been trying to get a good Picture of Moshiach but haven't been able to... I tried every angle and I must have taken over 100 pictures but none came out clear!!! This picture is of Moshiach and he looks exactly as I saw him in the dream Greatest Heavenly Celebration... I saw a man who looks about 35 years old, with dark complexion (suntan?). He didn't look Charidi (Orthodox) (maybe he was a Ger Tzedek). He had on his head an average size Kipa. His height seemed about 5'8", weighing appx. 65 kg/170 lbs. He had blackish short hair, clean-shaven, and seemed very physically strong (in the dream, I could see his muscles bulging). He wasn't wearing "Charidi attire". He was wearing a white t-shirt with regular pants (I don't think it was jeans).

It is mindboggling that the picture cannot come out clear. What do you think is happening here? Emunah-stemmed answer, I'd say:

1. HaShem doesn't allow yet to see a clear picture of what Moshiach looks like; or
2. You need to come over and see it with your own eyes.

And what is even more remarkable, I was able to take a picture of the 7 at first try, without any problems!!! It came out clear and sharp. Which brings me to the next story... The first time when I was at the Kever of Devorah HaNevia, a'h, the number 7 appeared on the Shirat Devorah! I was told that the seven on the Shirat Devorah are from the SEVEN HOLY SHEPHERDS: Avraham, Yitzchak, Yaakov Avinu, Moshe Rabenu, Aaron HaKohen, Yosef HaTzaddik, and Melech Dovid, zs'l.

The 7 Holy Shepherds were with us that night when we found the holy Kever of Devorah HaNevia, a'h and they left their mark on the Shira of Devorah HaNevia. Till yesterday, I had NO IDEA how the number 7 formed on the Shira and where it came from.

Now I understand why in the dream after finding Kever Devorah Hanevia, I saw Tzaddikim and Malachim dancing around her and placing the most beautiful crown on her and singing to her לעת כזאת הגעת למלכות - You have attained royalty at this time".

DN recently went to Israel and sent pictures, "I was able to go to Kever Devorah with my family today and say/sing Shira Devorah. I asked Devorah HaNevia to show me a sign and in the middle of Mincha I heard in the distance some cows, after walking back to the car I saw a herd of cows in the field directly across the entrance and my car.
I looked it up in Perek Shira- Chapter 5
The Cow says: "Rejoice to the Lord over our strength, trumpet to the Lord of Yaakov!" (Psalms 81:2)
And this email is from a very famous blogger that we all love "I'm on my way this coming week to the Kever of Devorah a"h with a friend of mine. We are going to sing the seven songs..."

BARUCH ATA HASHEM... HATOV VE HAMETIV.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו