Dreaming of Moshiach

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sincere Tshuva

Some people will not like this dream and it's a strong message especially to the fantasizers. You should choose to read it to know that only sincere Tshuva will change the bad decree into good, and not fantasies...

Before I write the dream, I would like to explain how the Tzizit campaign connects, without even knowing at the time of its important significance and connection. [+/-] show/hide text
I happen to listen to Kol Haneshama for 5 minutes and during those minutes they were discussing that many soldiers who are in Lebanon need and want protection and how the Tzizit is a Jew's main protection...

Chalom Tov, Chalom Shalom (the dream should turn into good and peace)
The following night during the fast of 9 Av, Wed. nite, I had a dream that I'm holding in my hand a Tzizit and its holy fringes, piece by piece, are tearing apart and falling, landing on the floor. Without holding the holy fringes, they continue by themselves to tear apart and fall on the floor. I place the Tzizit on the table and bend down to pick up the torn holy fringes of the Tzizit to kiss it and they fall again to the floor.

I cried to HaShem not to harm the Jews, and WE will do SINCERE Tshuva. I was not planning to transcribe this dream because it scared me too much. When 9 Av fast ended, my husband went to the Kever of the Satmar Rebbes, zs'l, and recited the whole Tehillim, prayed Shacharit and went straight to work. I also stayed up the whole nite, redesigning this blog and said Tehillim (not the whole book though).

Both of us didn't sleep till last nite, Friday nite. By the time we finished Seudat Shabbat, we were both exhausted and fell asleep right away. I received a message Friday night that I'll be punished harshly if I choose not to say the dream. I was even shown the punishment and although it frightened me greatly, I said that I'm willing to be punished severly if it'll save Am Israel.

I was told that Am Israel cannot be be saved if they do not know and understand the extremity of the need to do sincere Tshuva...

Labels: ,

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו