Dreaming of Moshiach

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Gog U Magog

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS NOT TO SCARE ANYONE CHAS VECHALILA
IT'S A MAJOR WAKE-UP CALL TO CANCEL THE DECREE OF GOGUMOG


WE, the Jews have not pleased HaShem and there's a threat in shamayim that Gogumagog will happen before Moshaich's arrival. [+/-] show/hide text

Monday nite I was shown the horrors of gogumagog (HaShem should save us and you and all Klal Yisrael - amen) and this decree is very hard to change BUT POSSIBLE, B'H. There is nothing more frightening - everything you have known and heard and seen (also in movies) is like child's play so to speak in comparison.

I choose to forget the images I saw - it's too horrific.
The petrifying gogumagog horror that I was shown during the nite was exactly 7 min and for 2 hours afterwards, I was begging to delay Moshiach - just not gogumagog.
Rivers of blood of our brothers and sisters.
I was begging and crying for 2 hours and asked even to delay Moshiach's arrival but not 1 jew should not be harmed. We have suffered 2,000 years and millions of Jews have been murdered.

My husband watched me during the nite begging to save Klal Yisrael. He couldn't sleep becuz I was shaking from fear. I was covered with sweat and tears. The gogumago (HaShem Ishmor) was exactly 7 minutes and I was shown the horrific scenes of gogumagog. The 7 minutes started at 3:44 till 3:51 am (my husband looked at the clock). We did gematriot and HaShem Ishmor - 344 is Shmad (destroy) and 351 is Ashem - guilty.

There were 4 galut total - we are in the 4th now. The first galut, Mizraim - the decree from 400 years was changed to 210. The second Galut, bi'zchut Rochel Imenu a'h the decree to wipe out the Jews was erased. The third Galut, bizchut Esther Hamalka a'h, the decree to kill the Jews was Venahfoch hu. The 4th galut - what zchuyot can we use to change, erase and nahafoch hu this decree?

HaShem Itbarach Shmo La'ad changed the decree for Rochel Imenu and Esther Hamalka.

It was bezchut nashim tzadkaniot that HaShem took us out of the Galut of Mitzraim. It will be again bezchut nashim tzadkaniot that HaShem will take us out of this miserable galut to the final geula without b'h one Jew harmed - amen!.

WE CAN CHANGE THE DECREE. A person on the website pm'd me that they are so overcome with excitement with Moshiach's arrival, they have taken on a difficult mitzvah. I have also taken on a difficult mitzvah. It's not easy but we are doing it to break our will Lichvod HKBH.

PLEASE DAVEN SO HARD THAT MOSHIACH SHOULD COME WITH MUCH NEEDED MERCY AND NOT ONE JEW SHOULD BE HARMED. NOT YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR NEIGHBORS, YOUR COMMUNITY, YOUR CITY, YOUR STATE, YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.



YOU CAN CHANGE THE DECREE

Labels:

| 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

12/01/2016  

והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו