Dreaming of Moshiach

Friday, December 08, 2006

Shirat Devorah: Medicine for Soul

Emails:

"Shirat Devorah is exactly what we need right now, it's like a medicine for the sick. Baruch Hashem for this revelation. My daughters learned it by heart with a beatiful melody and she's in 6th grade".

"After reading "It's Not Too Late...", I also started saying The Song of Devorah... I do have to admit that there's a particular effect to it... I don't know quite how to put it... but it's a song that (at least for me) makes happiness grow..."

"Prophet Devora song is extremely s powerful song. I want continue to add it to daily prayers, beezrat Hashem."

" I can't stop thinking about this song".

"Do you think it would be possible for your husband to record the song of Devorah with his own voice the same way he did with Palace of Music niggun? I think it fits and for so that those who are struggling with the Hebrew can say it the right way"

"I recited SHirat Devora and requested that Devora Hanevia ask Hashem to send a complete recovery to my family member. That same night, my family member was healing, B'H".

"I've been saying it and Baruch Hashem, I just had a miracle, mamash a nes".

"I am very excited to say the Shira".

"I feel like Hashem is speaking directly to my heart about hidden issues".

"Shiras Devorah is a fast reaching shir".

"I said Devorah's song. What I didn't expect was the powerful feeling I had that Hashem is right here with us".

"I doubted you at first. Indeed I feel very good. It works. It works. The song works".

"It's a very exciting era and I'm singing, singing, singing to HaKadosh Baruch Hu - I love HaShem with all my heart, nefesh, and being!!!
If you haven't said Shirat Devorah, a'h, begin to say it. Please. You don't begin to know the delicious spirituality feeling it causes. Even if you say just for saying it, towards the end you will be singing it and you will anticipate saying it again and again and again.
I've never been so excited before for praying (HaShem, forgive me but You know what is true in a person's heart and mind).

Saying Shirat Devorah daily is spiritual magic. There is magic about it. It is the highlight of my day and with its beauty and invigorating excitement, I anticipate daily to say Shirat Devorah.

Truth, 2 weeks ago I didn't even know Shirat Devorah existed.
When I think it's time to daven (which cannot be completed daily with the same anticipation of excitement), I think "Oooooh, I'm going to say Shirat Devorah" and I really really get excited.

Lately, I have been singing it to any tune that comes to the mind and the words fit perfectly.
All I think, eat, talk, drink is Shirat Devorah.... It is from Devorah Hanevia's song that gives me strength of aspiration that led me to spiritual revelations I have never experienced before.

I humbly hope that I merit to meet the wonderous woman, Devorah the Prophet, who is giving me daily spiritual levels of excitement."

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו