Dreaming of Moshiach

Monday, October 23, 2006

Replies and Comments

Interesting (and some, very funny) replies about Update on Cheshvan and Mystical Paths's post about dreams:[+/-] show/hide text

"I have been having a headache every day for the past 2 weeks. (not normal for me)".

"I am feeling, wrong, off balance"

"Lazer Brody tells us not to fear"

"What you and some others are predicting is about a real evil decree happening sooner or later against Israel".

"It is not only Jews who are predicting all this. It seems many non-Jews are also predicting something evil about to happen to the world".

"I think there are only two kinds of mental patients in this mental hospital we call Earth. Those who just walk around and smile and don't bother others and those who are dangerous maniacs and keep thinking about destroying others. Unfortunatley the second group seems to have the upper hand. But let's remember this mental institution has a Director, and at some point will decide its better to keep the two groups apart!!"

"When you go to the Ohel of the Lubavitch Rebbe, zs'l, ask if he could mischievously hypnotize the Israeli leaders while they are sleeping and make them do tshuva and do exactly what HaShem tells them to do ?!!!!!!!".

"I dont know how the heck I am going to stop the gay parade. I wonder if I am ready to die Kiddush Hashem, I get scared getting close to the campfire to toast marshmallows".

"If a certain degree of pain and trauma are absolutely required for my redemption, indeed the redemption of the world, then I am for it, I accept it completely. Relatively short-term pain and suffering, though perhaps intense, are as nothing beside the prospect of eternal redemption".

"I have watched events unfolding, and don't understand their significance. I have dreams I don't understand, and anticipation of big things I am now B"H begining to understand".

"Yes, enduring this can be and is tough. Hold on, keep up the good fight, the end is in sight. Me, I'm taking Oxycodone, but you need a prescription".

"I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one having these dreams and it's comforting for me to know that you are also taking aspirin to get thru the day... crazy, huh?".

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו