Dreaming of Moshiach

Friday, August 01, 2008

Prayers For Guidance

A lot of people living in the diaspora (especially Americans) are concerned about making an Aliya to Eretz Israel and leaving their lives behind. For some, it's shalom bayit issues where one spouse is not yet ready to move. For some, it's financial issues. For my family, it's both issues - shalom bayit and financial.

But without a doubt, there is a feeling of impending doom with the economy failing and recession kicking in. Even those that do not know the prophecies, feel unsure and unsafe.

After many many prayers and tears to HKB'H, my husband finally agreed to move back to Israel. This is the main reason why my husband went to the Tzion of the revered Satmar Rebbe, zs'kl, in the first place because it's my husband's responsibility to support the family and he's very concerned about it. He went there to pray to HKB'H that he should have more Emunah and the transaction of the Aliya should be smooth...

After saying the whole sefer of Tehillim twice, he suddenly saw the Tzaddik Nistar at the Tzion and was absolutely shocked. It was the last place he expected to see him. My husband doesn't even know his name...

The first question my husband asked the Tzaddik was - "My wife wants to go move to Eretz Israel but I'm not so sure about it. What does Kvod HaRav recommend?"

The Tzaddik told my husband that as long as we are living in America, I should continue giving chizuk and not work for money. He added that we should move to Israel - the latest date being Rosh Chodesh Sivan 5769. He told my husband that when we move to Israel, it'll no longer be necessary for me to give chizuk in all matters to American Jews.

These are the words of the Tzaddik.

My husband discounts a lot of Rabanim and Mekubalim because unfortunately he saw too many out there cheating people and even worse, cheating HKB'H. After getting 'burned' by many fake rabbanim, my husband firmly believes that this Tzaddik is authentic in all matters of Kedusha and my husband told me that just to look at this Tzaddik, he feels tremendeous Yirat shamayim. The Tzaddik Nistar that my husband merited to meet is a true Oved HaShem - he treats every Jew with love and respect.

It is a person's choice what to do in their life. My husband believes that this Tzaddik can see from one end of the world till its end, and I believe my husband. This is what he said and we will follow it, b'h, with HaShem's permission.

On the same note, my husband and I went 2 days later to the Ohel of the Lubavitch Rebbe, zs'kl, and did Igrat Kodesh about moving to Eretz Israel. The answer we received was very similar to what the Tzaddik Nistar said to my husband at the Tzion of the Satmar Rebbe.

The answer we received thru the Igrat Kodesh was.... "As long as we are living in America, I should continue to give chizuk to American Jews..."

If you are unsure what do to, speak to a Rav you trust and more important, pray to HKB'H to help you make the right decision for you and your family.

אַשְׂכִּילְךָ, וְאוֹרְךָ--בְּדֶרֶךְ-זוּ תֵלֵךְ; אִיעֲצָה עָלֶיךָ עֵינִי
“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.” —Psalm 32:8

May HaShem bless and protect you and your families in these apparently turbulent times.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו