Dreaming of Moshiach

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lamed Vav Nistarim

Motzei Shabbat Parshat Re'e, my husband decided to go to the Tzion of the revered Satmar Rebbe, the grand Rebbe Yoel Teitelbaum, zt”l (1886-1979), zs'kl, author of Divrei Yoel, in Kiryat Yoel, Monroe.

At the Tzion, he again saw the Tzaddik Nistar and as he approached to talk to him, before he was able to say "Kvod HaRav," the Tzaddik said to him, "I am aware of your fears but know that you have no choice and you must move to Eretz Israel. The date of Rosh Chodesh Sivan has not been changed in Shamayim. Why are you stalling?"

My husband began explaining his uncertainties and the Tzaddik told him that Eretz Israel is bought with Yisurim (pain) and the success of livelihood is depended on Shalom Bayit (peace on the house). He told my husband that if he insists, I could go to work in Israel but it's anyway going to be for a very short time!

My husband wanted to ask him so many questions but felt he is taking away precious time from the Tzaddik. But he did manage to ask two more questions. The first question was, "Is Kvod HaRav also planning to return to Israel and if yes, when?" The Rav replied, "I'll be also going to Eretz Israel when I finish the last Tikkun."

The second question my husband asked was, "Tell me, PLEASE, when is Moshiach going to come?" The Rav Tzaddik told him, "I'm willing to tell you but know that when I will tell you, I'll not be amongst the breathing any longer. But I'm only willing to tell you the date when you know the Zohar HaKadosh by heart."

At that moment my husband realized that this Tzaddik is ONE OF THE LAMED VAV HIDDEN TZADDIKIM OF THE WORLD (hidden saints who do their work with such quiet grace that almost no one is aware)!!!!!!!! All the sefarim (holy books) explain that only the Lamed Vav Tzaddikim know the authentic date when Moshiach will appear and if they reveal it, they immediately die and the date decreed in Shamayim for Moshiach's arrival is instantly altered.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו