Dreaming of Moshiach

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blind Faith

Guest post by Reb Gershon

Your husband's dream of Moshiach's Ring was incredible. The first part of his dream has a similar tone to my dream last night...

Reb Gershon's Dream
I was walking the streets of Los Angeles when I saw a group of Jewish people running towards my direction in a great hurry. The leader was holding a Shofar in his hands, the man next to him was holding a Sefer Torah in his arms; both were covered in their Tallesim all the way around their heads and shoulders. They couldn't even see where they were going but were running as if their lives were at stake. They were followed by a group of younger men who weren't covered by Tallesim and were able to see just fine but, they were following the leaders, step by step.

I watched in wonder as they ran, dodging traffic and turning street corners as if they were able to see even though they were blindfolded. In the distance of where they were headed I saw an amber glow like fire and then heard machine gun fire. The group came storming back the way they came. I heard Arabic screaming and more firing. The Jewish group past me so I ran with them.

I soon realized if I followed them, the Arabs would chase after me too, but I continued. I came to a street corner where I knew I would be safe if I left the group and hid by myself, but at the last moment I chose to continue with the group. We then suddenly stopped by an alley and the group of Arabs continued the way of the street corner - the one I had at the last minute chosen not to hide at. I was safe because I followed those who believed in the blindfolded leaders guided by their Shofar and Sefer Torah in hand, rather than by going a separate way. Even though I and the rest of the followers could see, we chose to believe with literally 'blind faith' and thus, survived.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו