Dreaming of Moshiach

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Storms & Anti-Semitism in USA

Gershon's Dreams of Sept. 26, 2006
CHALOM TOV CHALOM SHALOM

Last night in the dream, I saw a Rabbi who I only know from listening to his Daily Gemara tapes. I asked him if he would share some of his dreams on LeDavid or Dreaming of Moshiach websites. I told him it would be a great chizzuk for those who check out these sites.

We were interrupted by the sound of governmental helicopters flying overhead and many governmental cars on the road. The words "United States of Egypt" written on them. I found out that the government knew a disastereous storm was heading straight for the US and that's why government officials were flying and driving towards the South.

I got frightened and also wanted to leave the US. I got onto a bus but there wasn't enough room, even though very few people knew a major storm is approaching. All the people that knew, wanted to leave the US. I was desperate to leave, so I decided to hang on to the back of the bus tightly.

We soon saw the storm approaching and within seconds, the streets were flooded. Rain was pouring down and the hills were disintegrating from the mix of rain and mud. We barely made it out of there.

I looked backwards and realized millions were going to suffer and die because they didn't know of the storm headed their way that was continually strengthening. The bus kept driving and although soaking wet, I was tightly hanging on. We got into a small village and finally was able to let go of the bus.

I walked around and kept thinking to myself about the storm and its devastating outcome. All those people left behind would die. I prayed to G-d over and over repeatedly, "Is this the work of Rachmana (mercy)? Is this the work of Rachmana? Is this the work of Rachmana? Is this the work of Rachmana?"

It was made known to me thru an inner voice that this was a punishment to punish adulterers. When I heard this, my mind went blank. I couldn't think of one thing to say or argue against the logic.

I woke up from my deep sleep, and analyzed the dream. I realized that there are murderers, robbers, rapists, etc. and eventually they get caught and punished. People who serve idols are found in certain countries, where G-d seems to inflict heavy punishments, like Tsunami. The biggest "disease"in the US is adultery and there are no strict rules or punishments for this sickness. The couple can get divorced the adulterer and his/her lover are "scott free" and can even marry! Other than that, I don't know what the punishment would be; according to the Torah, the punishment for the adulterer is to be stoned to death.

Prior to seeing the ultimate storm, I was shown the US prior to the Holocaust. In the "vision", I saw a great rally where the president was basking in the glory of the US and boasting how great the USA country is.

Then I was shown a map of Europe and I was told that anti-semitism was on the rise and the map was rapidly turning into the color red - blood.

In the dream, the Jews of Europe were confident that they were safe and will not be harmed. They were convinced that nothing will happen, and if anything, somewhere else. But Europe was now being controlled by anti-semitism. American Jews were also feeling confident and kept saying, it's not going to affect us.

Then I was shown a a map of present USA. The country is becoming anti-semitic very rapidly. Arizona's state was in red and it was spreading from the south to the north and very rapidly, the entire map turned red. Jews were still in denial, saying it's not going to affect us. But, they are wrong. Anti-Semitism is growing and will spread all over, everywhere. Not only that, the economy is soon going to collapse and this will be ignite anti-semitism. I saw auto-makers going bankrupt, businessmen going out of business, and homeless Americans and all are so poor.

All over in America the blame was placed on the Jews. The anti-semitism fire was catching on and although the government attempted to calm the people, the American public went ballistic. They believed that the government was filled with Jews and this made them even angrier.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו