Dreaming of Moshiach

Friday, May 23, 2008

Lichvod Devorah HaNevia, a'h

Email by Reb Chaim from Mexico

Last night we went to our Rebbe's house for a Lag Ba'Omer dinner. He said a beautiful drasha and then invited us to light candles in the zekhut of a Tsaddik of Am Israel.

Before that happened he approached me and asked me to light a candle in the zekhut of Dvorah Haneviah, a'h. The Rebbe is aware about the building of the Tzion lichvod Devorah HaNevia and blesses everyone involved.

Prior to lighting the candle, I read Shirat Dvorah directly from the Tanakh; with my dear wife on my right and the Rebbe to my left. When I came to "Uri, Uri" a strange chill went up my back...

After I finished with the song I lit the candle "le-iluy nishmat Dvorah Haneviah z"l. Attached please find a picture of the candles, the one I lit is the rightmost one.

May we see our Moshiach come soon in our days, and may we participate building the Third Bait Hamikdash.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו