Dreaming of Moshiach

Monday, September 17, 2007

Fear Not, My servant Jacob

Tomorrow afternoon, b'h, will have new messages from (autistics) Daniel and Binyamin...

Binyamin's powerful message from Aug. 8: Birthpangs
"...There is no time because very soon, it's time for 'birth', and all has to be ready. There are serious preparations for the war... Thru nature and war, the entire world is right before the complete change and it will explode... We are closer to the 'birth', the birthpangs will be so difficult. The Jews will suffer, the whole world will suffer, the whole world will suffer. Open your eyes..."

Kosher Torah
"This New Year 5768/2008 should prove to be a real "bang." I highly suggest that all my readers make preparations to deal with whatever types of emergencies that might arise, natural or man- made. Do not panic, but also, do not be caught unprepared." - Rabbi Bar Tzadok
(Copied from Mystical Paths)

Rare Year 5768
HaRav HaGaon Mordechai Ganut Shlita, author of the sefer "לוח דבר בעתו Calendar in its time", explains that this year, 5768, is the most complex year ever in Jewish history. He counts 28 rare things that will occur this year, among them are:
Year of Shmita;
Leap year of 13 months (2 Adars);
End of Rosh HaShana starts at beginning of Shabbat;
Yom Kippur on Shabbat; (The 1973 Yom Kippur War and 1967 Six Day War was also Yom Kippur on Shabbat)
Purim Gadol (Purim on Friday and Shushan Purim on Shabbat);
Pesach begins on Shabbat;
No Chol HaMoed Pesach on Shabbat;
A fast day on Pesach Sheni;
Lag Ba'Omer Erev Shabbat;
Fast of 9 Av on Motzei Shabbat Chazon;
All weekly Parsha's will be read separately;
Rare reading of the Haftara of Parshat Pinchas;
February will have 29 days;
and more...

600 missiles
A website that is identified with the Iran government, Asra Iran, is claiming that 600 missiles of the Shahab-3 are aiming towards Israel, with the intention of firing them, if Iran or Syria will be attacked. The Shihab-3 is believed to be capable of carrying chemical, biological or nuclear warheads.

The site also reported that the Iranian missiles can cover all of Israel, from the North to the West, but prefer firing on the nuclear reactor in Dimona. It continued and said that the missiles are also adjusted to aim at tens of American destinations in Iraq, if Washington will decide to attack Iran.
From Reb Asher
Hashem said to Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
Hashem chose Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
Hashem will redeem Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
A star will emerge from Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
In time to come Jacob wil strike roots- fear not, My servant Jacob
A ruler will arise from Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
Remember this for Jacob's sake- fear not, My servant Jacob
Delight will come with Jacob's salvation- fear not, My servant Jacob
Your tents are goodly, Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
They shall teach Your ordinances to Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
For there is no sorcery in Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
He perceives no wrong in Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
Who can count the dust of Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
Hashem swore to Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
Please forgive the sin of Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
Bring back, now, the captivity of Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
G-d will redeem Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
Command salvations for Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
The voice is the voice of Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
Bring song and gladness for Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
Hashem will return the captivity of Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob
You will grant truth to Jacob- fear not, My servant Jacob

The Upcoming WAR
Gdolei HaTorah and Mekubalim are saying that very soon the war will begin, and it will be with tremendeous miracles...

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו