Dreaming of Moshiach

Friday, August 24, 2007

Inspiration for Teshuva and Returning Home

By Sara Y.

It is all in your heart, coming from above
The path you must choose,
The tears you must cry for your deliverance,
The words you must say to break your bondage,
Cosmic breathing ready to be relieved.
It is a leap of faith waiting to be hosted.

Learn to be kind to yourself as light attend to reach you,
Give it a chance to unveil its wonders
and shine through your world,
Make it bearable for humanity to greet you,
Don't wait another time,
Don't wait another life.

It is all in your mind coming from above,
the power to bend the misery
to rip up the book of misfortune.
Stand up facing the wind as a reed,
don't fear uprooting for the river flows near by
and will remove the mud.

As universe itself commended from heaven
Awaits your awakening in dispensing its grace,
Make it worth it you came to honor your God.
It is all in your hand coming from above,
The power to decide, to make a difference.

As everything will be decided in its whole
be part of life itself in choosing the good.

Penetrate into life,
The acts of kindness you must do to bring it to the world,
It is all in your heart, ready to be unveiled,
To make your life bearable and shine through all worlds,
Don't wait another time or another minute.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eretz Israel I miss you!
With each and every part of myself ...
I miss you with my feet to walk your soil,
I miss you with my knees if kneeling is what it takes to awake your favor
I miss you with my back to bend over your Holiness
I miss you with my heart to love you as my soul
I miss you with my arms to embrace your Beauty
I miss you with my hands to serve your demands
I miss you with my neck to bend over your Will
I miss you with my eyes to satiate my soul
I miss you with my ears for the sound of the Holy Shofar
I miss you with my nose to smell your fragrance
I miss you with my lips to praise you as my home
I miss you with my soul to fill up my heart
I miss you , oh I miss you so much
I miss you , like I miss to win over the right to come back to you

And I miss so much more to serve God of Israel inside of your borders .
Please call for your Children, Eretz Israel ,
call for us and greet us in Peace and Joy for all Eternity .

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו