Dreaming of Moshiach

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Milkman's Warning Proclamation

The Milkman, Rav Chaim Ezra Cohen Shlita, who 'sees the hidden', came out with a proclamation a few days ago. He warns that the expected war will be in the Persian Gulf and if Am Israel wants to survive, we must unite in prayer.

In the proclamation, the Rav describes that it was very difficult for him to come out of hiding and to make the warning publicly-known, "Oy to me if I reveal, Oy to me if I don't reveal". In the proclamation, he describes the decree "I was shown from Shamayim rivers of blood, rachman litzlan!! It's a decree, r'l!!". He continues and says, "Ribono Shel Olam, how can I hide myself? How can I raise my face in the presence of of my Forefathers? How can I raise myself in the presence of my teachers and Rabbanim that have taught me to go in the path of truth and be silent at this horrible time? Forgive me, I will speak."

The Rav hints about new elections and writes, "In the time that you rule and degrade (the government), the enemies of HaShem are uniting in secret, Yishmael, Esav, and Amalek, and the worst of all, the leader of this united group are the Erev Rav that are within us. This time, their unbearable plot to have a 'secular government' is closer than ever and ready for execution".

With this, the Rav writes, "My friends, dear holy neshamot, there are possibilities for us to annul the decree! Return to HaShem, pray, and charity cancells the horrible decree, ותשובה תפילה וצדקה מעבירין את רוע הגזירה. I call upon each one of you: With tears, crying, screaming, either in secrecy or revealed, day and night, implore in your prayers to our Father in Heaven to have mercy on us."

"And you, that go in the way of council, listen: Anyway you will find yourselves within a few weeks in a total different reality than you thought. Instead of organizing rallies and protests of the 'election', organize fasting. Instead of wasting millions on signs and pictures of false gods, invest in organizing many Jews, a million Jews, from all backgrounds, with Gdolei HaTorah heading it in a united Jewish rally Leshem Shamayim. Do it, and cancel the decree. Listen and live".

Arutz 7 writer, Pini Koper, says that this morning HaRav Mekubal Mordechai Eliyahu Shlita and HaRav Mekubal David Batzri Shlita read the proclamation of the Milkman Harav Cohen, and did a tikun by flying over Israel while praying and doing Tikkunim. In addition, tomorrow, HaRav Mekubal Mordechai Eliyahu Shlita is organizing special prayers tomorrow at Ma'arat HaMachpela.

translated from http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/41732

Last year, the Milkman also warned about a war and within a month, Lebanon War II broke out. Rav Cohen is known to 'see things', he also 'saw' Olmert will win the elections... He says in a few weeks we will be in a different reality...

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו