Dreaming of Moshiach

Friday, June 29, 2007

Dream Message from the Lubavitch Rebbe, zs'l

Chaim's dream:

I dreamed that I was on top of a mountain. The top of the mountain was flat, it wasn't a peak or anything like that and not too tall. In front of me I saw white slabs or rocks, which were actually parts of a building that had been destroyed violently. Around me, there were some small bushes and green grass.

I was talking to an elderly soldier, also dressed in military uniform, among the ruins. The elderly soldier was shorter than me. He had beautiful blue eyes, penetrating yet friendly, tender.

He said to me in Hebrew "hakol muchan, kvar iecholimm livnot" - "everything is ready, we can start building".
--------------------------------
When Chaim emailed me his dream, I sent him a picture of Tel Kadesh, where Devorah HaNevia, a'h, is buried, and this is his reply, "I hope you are sitting down. The picture you sent me is very much what I saw in my dream. There's something else, my wife's name is Devorah."

I asked him about the elderly soldier and he wrote, "It was the Lubavitch Rebbe, zs'l, except younger. In the dream, his beard wasn't white, it was grey with white strands here and there. In my dream he was smiling."

I wrote him back, "When you 99% confirmed that your dream is about Tel Kadesh, I said in my mind, 'if I get any new updates within a week, then the dream is DEFINITELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT that the Lubavitch Rebbe, zs'l, is giving us a message from Shamayim that "hakol muchan, kvar iecholimm livnot" - "everything is ready, we can start building" - building the Tzion for Devorah HaNevia, a'h.

Less than 5 hours later, I got a fax with an update from the Israel Antiquities Authority. They write "....In regards to the project in Tel Kadesh, all parties involved have agreed implement the digging. One more party, archeoligist Dr. Tzvika Tzur of the Parks Authority must give his agreement in writing. As soon as the written authority is given, the Israel Antiquities Authority will begin the project."

Baruch Ata HaShem HaTov Ve Hametiv.

Labels: ,

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו