Dreaming of Moshiach

Monday, April 23, 2007

Trust & Devotion to HKB'H

In continuation of Trusting HaShem Completely, David Hatuel who lost his wife and 4 daughters and unborn baby, zs'l, during the fight against the disengagement of Gush Katif, speaks about his day of remembrance.

"3 years ago I participated in the Remembrance Day ceremony held in our community in Gush Katif. We were all there, the whole family: My wife Tali, our daughters Hila, Hadar, Roni, and Merav. Hila, our eldest, held a torch in remembrance of the fallen. Who would have thought that a year later 5 torches would be held in their remembrance? Who thought that a week later I would join bereaved families?.

I was alone with the tremendous pain, memories, and untold longing. The longing and yearning has no rules, no days, no nights. The yearning have no debts or obligations, only to the truth that was and is gone.

Even during the Shiva I understood that there are 2 choices for me. One is to fall into desperation and the other, to choose life. I felt that Tali and our daughters' act tremendeously santicfied God's Holy Name and thru their death, instructed us to continue santicifying HaShem's Name. I took it as a life goal and chose life. The first step was choosing to accept the ruling of Shamayim, which is not an easy task at all. I felt that I needed to choose life daily, day by day, hour by hour. Trusting HKB'H, Creator of the World, with devotion help me daily in choosing life.

To choose life, to add life and build a life after this tragedy comes thru the hardest minutes and strengthens. The continuation is built on the past. Baruch HaShem we merit to continue in general level and personal level. In the general level we merit to continue by building an organization in the memory of the Kedoshot (holy women), the Tali Organization helps infertile couples and also helps with financial assistance. Barch HaShem, in the past 2 years since we opened, many couples conceived and new babies were born.

In the private level, Baruch HaShem, HKB'H blessed us a month ago, my wife Limor and I, with a beautiful baby girl, Tichye.

Translated from http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/161713

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו