Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Silence is Good...

When I first opened the blog "Dreaming of Moshiach, I would get some emails saying that while the dreams are very inspiring and 'entertaining', they are not believable. But thruout the months, many saw that some dreams transpired and some dreams even helped strangers (who became friends) in all corners of the world, b'h. Now I'm receiving polite inquiries wanting to know why I am not posting any dreams?

The first time I was commanded not to reveal secrets of Shamayim was in the dream Illusions & Ultimate Truth. I begged to be allowed to reveal and was given permission to reveal only partial details. When I was told to go to Eretz Israel to Kever Rochel Imenu, a'h, the Malach gave me very specific instructions what to do and was instructed 'to keep silent!'. This time I didn't ask permission to reveal because the mission frightened me and what I was told, no one would believe me anyway... I knew that I will not be believed because HaShem is 'concealing' it till its 'time' to reveal it...

When the dreams began, Shamayim gave me permission to reveal. But as the dreams got more and more powerful, permission was not granted to reveal. Since coming to live in Eretz Israel, I had only 2 dreams. One was a tremendous revelation and was warned not to speak to any soul about it.

I couldn't stop myself. I told it to one person - only one person.

The second dream I had was the knowledge of my punishment for saying the secrets of Shamayim, even if it was only to one person...

Now, I don't have any dreams or revelations... And I must pass this test/punishment, b'h, and learn to keep silent till ...!!! The Malach said 'secrets of Shamayim stays ONLY in Shamayim!!!'

One detail from the 2nd dream that I feel it's safe to share - יפה שתיקה לחכמים - Silence is good for the wise people. Shamayim taught me that the one who keeps silence, can reach the LIGHT of all 310 Worlds. יפה שתיקה - Roshei Tevot שי - Gematria value 310 Olamot...

על כל רגע ורגע שאדם חוסם פיו זוכה לאור הגנוז
Every second that a person shuts his mouth, he merits to receive the hidden light.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו