Dreaming of Moshiach

Monday, December 18, 2006

Kever Rochel Imenu, a'h

When I walked inside Kever Rochel Imenu, a'h, I saw her kever covered with white parochet. About an hour later, I checked the side of her kever and saw that it is in the shape of a square and although I suspected that it could be the "white box" I dreamed about, but was not totally convinced.

Then, I saw on the right of Rochel Imenu's kever my name, NAVA, engraved on cloth... Nava Appelbaum's, a'h, wedding dress that was never worn becuz she was merciless murdered on her wedding day, HI'D.

When someone told me that Rochel Imenu's kever is covered with the white parochet only during Tishrei and Nissan, and her Yartzeit, and the rest of the year it is covered with blue parochet, that's when I started shaking.

After 40 minutes of complete shock, I approached the man in charge of the kever and asked if Rochel Imenu's kever is covered in white also during Kislev and he said no. I asked him why it's covered NOW in white? He didn't 'believe' me that Rochel Imenu's kever is covered in white and got up to look at the kever for himself... When he saw the white parochet, he was dumbfounded and told me that he is 100% positive that a few hours ago, Kever Rochel Imenu's kever was definitely covered with blue parochet...

Received via email:
Nava Appelbaum, HY'D, mother's name is Devorah. Devorah Appelbaum is an extraordinary person, ba'h, a tower of unworldly strength. Everyone who sees her cannot but marvel how she has been functioning what seems to be superhuman strength after the awful calamity she experienced. She is always smiling and radiates Emunah.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו