Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Public/Private Letter to HKB'H

בכל דור ודור קמים עלינו לכלותנו
In every generation they get up to wipe us out
והקדוש ברוך הוא יצילנו מידם
And HKB'H saves us from their hands

HaShem, my Father,
When I didn't know You and didn't think about You, You knew me and thought about me.
When I thought I knew how to handle everything, You handled everything for me.
When I rebelled against You, not trusting You, You held me softly and didn't let go.
When I would be hurting with emotional pain, You were hurting for me.
While I was in the darkness, You patiently waited for me to make choices - to choose You.

I want only to serve You

So many tests and tribulations, bestowed by You with ultra care and total love.

נעשה ונשמע I will do, and then listen.
I serve You innocently, without thinking. I only trust YOU!

Aba'le, You save me over and over and over again. Thank You Aba for saving me and opening my eyes and heart to see the TRUTH, again.

ברוך אתה יהוה אלוהינו מלך העולם, פוקח עורים
Blessed are You, Hasehm, our God, King of the universe, Who gives sight to the blind

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו