Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dreams and Reality

About a year ago I posted on LeDavid.com forum about a dream I had revealing that 2 leaders would die and this is a clear sign of the Geula. I remembered one of them being Ariel Sharon but could not recall the other one.

Shorty after the dream, around January, after Sharon was already considered dead, I saw a funny image in a tree of a man being hung and decided to take a picture. Only today, I realized that the 2nd leader from the dream was Saddam~~~~
There's more: Kever Devorah HaNevia, a'h, was found Erev Chanuka. EXACTLY 15 days later, Saddam was hung - 9 Tevet!
15 in Gematria is the sfira of MALCHUT HOD הוד מלכות. It was during these 15 days that I saw the Malachim, Tzaddikim, and Tzaddkaniot dancing around Devorah HaNevia and placing the crown on her head for her לעת כזאת הגעת למלכות - You have attained royalty at this time".
The light is getting stronger... CHASDEI HASHEM

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו