Dreaming of Moshiach

Friday, December 22, 2006

Sing to HaShem

Here is my melody, my words , my singing
There is no place I go that I forget You ARE,
Here , Father , my God , my Master, my King !

I praise You in the night , I praise You in the street
and You always listen to each one of my plea ,
until I feel serene , until I feel complete .

While You look after me, while You stand by my side ,
while You read my secrets , while You sound my soul ,
I stand before You , and this is my whole pride.

You give me strength to fill my heart over the void
You put the right words for what it is not to say...
You don't let me hide from You what I want to avoid.

You light fire in my soul to nourish my love ,
You pour Love over my heart to repair my anguish ,
You let me come to you and meet me from above

You are my only King , I have no other Rock,
and I know that from You, come all my fortitude
as I cry in the night , as I sing , as I walk .
I don't have to pretend I love You forever.

There is no other YOU in fact , and in my heart ,
You fulfill my hope , and fill the Universe .

Here is my melody, my words , my singing
There is no place I go that I forget You ARE,
Here Father , my God , my Master, my King !

by Sara Y; inspired by Devorah HaNevia's, a'h, song to Hashem.
http://leshemshamayim.createforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=92

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו