Dreaming of Moshiach

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Prayers of Tzaddikot in Shamayim

Friday night, 10 Kislev, my neshama entered the Ohel of Sara Imenu, a'h, and I saw her and revavot (tens of thousand) of neshamot (souls) praying with tremendous devotion. Then I "flew" to Ohel Rochel Imenu, a'h, and saw the same thing, inside her Ohel, she was leading tens of thousand neshamot in devoted prayer, with great concentration.

The Tzaddikot live in Shamayim in a place called Ohel. Its size is gigantic, bigger than the holy city of Yerushalayim.

I didn't understand why they were not praying together and there seemed to be an urgency to the tefillot (prayers) that I have never witnessed before. I realized they were each using their power of pure Tzaddikut (righteousness) to daven (pray) for Am Israel's safety.

Thinking about it all day, in my simple ming I think that if they would daven together, their power of prayers can annul all decrees and force Moshiach's arrival immediately.

HaShem have mercy on us - Amen.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו