Dreaming of Moshiach

Friday, October 27, 2006

Cracking Combination Lock

4 Cheshvan: Third time I am dreaming about the "white box".

In the first dream, I didn't know what it is (HaShem is my Shepherd ...something about a white box or room and this will be Tikun for Esther HaMalka, a'h, and I need to find out what and how to correct it in order to save many Jews).

In the second dream, I was shown the white box but did not understand. (Uncover Concealed Secrets ...And then I merited to be shown the "white box" and to see and feel so much Kedusha coming from it. Its size is bigger than a refrigirator and it needs to be open to allow the Kedusha be revealed, to save the Jews.)

In last nite's dream, a woman, a'h, (do not remember whom) told me "הבוטח בה' חסד יסובבנו Many sorrows shall be to the wicked; But he that trusts HaShem, lovingkindness shall compass him about".

She said that in order to unlock the white box, a combination is needed. She told me the combination numbers are 1, 40, 400. In the dream, I was insisting that every combination lock has at least 5-6 numbers and knowing 1/2 of the combination cannot open the lock. The dream ended and I was not told the rest of the combination numbers.

What connection are the numbers 1, 40, and 400 to a white box, to help save Am Israel??? The whole morning I'm trying to analyze and understand this "code".

Midday, my husband called and together, we tried to figure it out. My husband says maybe it's a total of 441 but I insist it's 1, 40, 400. (We even joked that it's lottery numbers but the highest number in lottery is 40). We thought of various combinations but nothing "clicked". After exhausting our minds, I thought maybe it is 441??? YES!!!

441 is gematria EMET!!! (TRUTH). What is the Emet? HaShem and His Torah is the Emet.

I looked up Roshei Tevot for אמת E.M.eT. and b'h, was able to decipher the combination code to unlock the EMET:

את משפטי תעשו - And do My commandments
את מי תעבדון - Who are you going to worship?
את משמרתי תשמר - you will follow My instructions
אשרי) אדם מפחד תמיד) - (Happy is) the man that always fears HaShem
אלהי ממתקוממי תשגבני - HaShem; keep me safe from those who come up against me

אתי מלבנון תבואי - Come with Me from Lebanon, my bride
אחרון מספרים תהלות - The last generation will praise HaShem, and his strength

The white box is EMET and the people who will stay on the side of the EMET, will merit to be HaShem's "bride" to praise HaShem and His strength and to greet HaShem's Melech HaMoshiach.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו