Since the cursed pride parade, much as happened in the world, and even more in Israel. This should really awaken us and realize how fast things are rolling:
- Many renowned Tzaddikim are passing away, zs'l;
- The dollar weakened;
- The Hizballa has strengthened;
- Road accidents sharply rising in Israel;
- Kassamim are killing Jews in Sderot;
- El Al started flying Shabbat;
- No rain in Israel;
- One prisoner, rapist Benny Sela, is able to mock the entire Israel Police and the country;
- Chabad are waking up to the growing problem of moshiachistim terrorism;
- Bombs being placed in Rabbanim's homes;
- Jews are waking up that American Gog Bush is not "Israel friendly";
- Bnei Menashe arrived in Israel;
- Egypt claiming to also have a nuclear atom bombs;
- Anti-Semitism is sharply growing internationally;
- USA Democratic sweep wins;
- One-sided SMolmert ceasefire (not anything new);
- Typhoon hits Philippines, death toll may be 'thousands';
- High Court rules allowing same-sex marriages to be registered in Israel;
- Gas prices increasing internationally;
- 350,000 without power in icy Midwest;
- Fire burns California homes; hundreds in danger;
- Islamification of Russia;
- Russia sends defense system to Iran
Who To HaShem?
עורו ישנים משנתכם ונרדמים הקיצו מתרדמתכם - Wake up sleepers from your sleep, awaken from your hibernation.
From the great poet, Sara Y.
I learned that HaShem has His own timing and has good reasons for that.
I learned that we have to rectify, every day, something new,
I learned that HaShem gives always chances to overpower the yetzer hara,
I learned that until the end it is going to be a frightening battle for everyone of us,
I learned that what was won yesterday could be lost the day after,
I learned that even the anesthesia of heart is something we can overcome in a second,
I learned that if Cheshvan ends with no trouble, it doesn't necessarily mean we are out of trouble.
I hope we will have a chance to prove we are worth a prompt Geulah with Joy,
and really I am not even asking for honor, ... it would be the cherry on the cake.
HaShem is in charge always, and must be so sadden by our lethargy.