Dreaming of Moshiach

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Vessel for Geula Dreams

Friday evening during Seudat Shabbat, we were discussing with our youngest his dream. He told us the in the dream, Moshiach was "big" and had a gold and silver crown on his head with a red stone in the middle of the crown. He said his name is all the Jewish names, and his family are the Jewish brothers and sisters. And then he said that his dream is not true because he saw Moshiach in his dream but when he woke up, Moshiach was gone so it cannot be a real dream.

My husband and I were telling him that the dream is true and sometimes, it takes days, weeks, or months for the dream to become a reality. He refused to believe that his dream is true and we left the conversation "unsolved".

That night, 3 Kislev, I dreamed that his dream is true and his doubts of the dreams is the cause that many cannot be a vessel to have these dreams, because they don't believe. I am also guilty of not believing all the dreams I have and sometimes, when I wake up, I ignore the dream and say to myself it was nonsense.

As proof of truth, I was told that when I wake up, my husband will tell me words from the dream and I'll know that it's truth. When I woke up, my husband did tell me the words and it triggered my memory to remember the dream, but not clear.

I was told that the reason we do Kaparot on chickens is because they never sinned. We "transfer" our sins to them and they willingly die instead of us. They die in order to save the Jews, (the kaparot for Am Israel is connected to the 'chicken flu'). The fish will also willingly be kapara for Am Israel for their Tikun during the Mabul (Great Floor), as it says "אין בן דוד בא עד שנתבקש דג לחולה ולא ימצא...""The descendant of David (Mashiach) will not come until they will search for a fish for a sick person and it will be impossible to find one." (Sanhedrin 98a).

I also saw the Moshiach's Tzippor, (very similar to picture). Sara Imenu, a'h, told me that she saw in prophecy that Rochel Imenu, a'h, will never sin and she's the "light of the final redemption". This was the reason Moshiach said that the opportunity to reverse the decree of Gush Katif disengagment passed because I didn't go to Rachel's Tomb to daven by her to HKB'H.

On Shabbat, we told our son that he must believe the dream and Moshiach was real, in the dream. He is very young and to convince him to believe takes much time and effort. After much effort, he was still insisting that it's not real. Using bribe, I told him if he wants a big Shabbat party bag, he must say the dream was real. After 'negotiations', he finally said "the dream was real".

Sefer Omus, 5, 18 - עמוס ה) הוי המתאוים את יום ה' למה זה לכם יום ה' הוא חשך ולא אור משל לתרנגול ועטלף שהיו מצפין לאור א"ל תרנגול לעטלף אני מצפה לאורה שאורה שלי היא ואתה למה לך אורה

Sanhedrin 98b). The rooster can enjoy the light of day. The bat is blind, why would he await the light? The same can be said regarding the Moshiach. For those who study Torah it is a light. The other nations have no reason to await the Moshiach, for them it will just be a continuation of darkness. For one who hates the Torah, the days of the Moshiach in which everyone is engrossed in learning will be one long darkness. For a lover of Torah it is a tremendous light and derive pleasure from its sweetness.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו