Dreaming of Moshiach

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tree of Life Dream

After posting Succot Dreams, a very interesting email from MDK arrived, as follows:

I had an amazing bird dream the same night... In the dream, I knew that if I follow this certain bird, [+/-] show/hide text
it would take me to the tree in the vision of the Prophet Daniel. The tree where all the animals live of all shades and this tree is the sourse of all life (Etz HaChaim).
Daniel 4; 20 and 21
פסוק כ) ודי חזה מלכא עיר וקדיש נחת מן שמיא ואמר גדו אילנא וחבלוהי, ברם עקר שרשוהי בארעא שבקו, ובאסור די פרזל ונחש, בדתאא די ברא; ובטל שמיא יצטבע, ועם חיות ברא חלקה, עד די שבעה עדנין, יחלפון עלוהי.
The tree that thou sawest, which grew, and was strong, whose height reached unto the heaven, and the sight thereof to all the earth; 21: Whose leaves were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all; under which the beasts of the field dwelt, and upon whose branches the fowls of the heaven had their habitation:

In order to get to this tree, I needed to go with 2 other people. The other bird I successfully found; his name is YY and he is lives in Tzfat and has a very very high neshma (soul). In the dream, both of us were following the 3rd bird to this tree. I don't recall if the bird we were following was red or black. When we arrived to the location, we were not allowed to enter because the 3rd person (bird) was missing.

In the morning when I woke up, I saw REAL feathers on the sukkah wall!!!

Labels: ,

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו