Dreaming of Moshiach

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Succot Dreams

I had several dreams during first days of Succot. The first nite, I dreamed seeing Moshiach and asked him if he is Moshiach Ben David (MBD) or Moshiach Ben Yosef (MBY). He did not answer but I can be very persistant, also when sleeping :). I kept asking to please tell me if you are MBD or MBY, finally, after an hour of nudging, I started laughing excitedly. [+/-] show/hide text
I was finally given an answer by Moshiach but could not remember the answer when I woke up...

The following nite, I had another dream and this is the weirdest dream EVER!!! The conversation was in Shamayim and I was chirping like a bird. During the first days of the Chag, we stayed in a cabin in the woods. My husband heard the chirping and got up to look if a bird entered the room or was chirping on the window pane. He looked outside but didn't see any birds. He heard the chirping from inside the cabin. He looks at me and while sleeping peacefully, sees that it is ME who is chirping like a bird. (I don't even know how to whitsle). The dream was connected to Perek Shira, the birds say "גם צפור מצאה בית ודרור קן לה אשר שתה אפרחיה את מזבחותיך ה' צבאות מלכי ואלהי" Even the bird finds its home and the free bird her nest where has her young; O, to be at Your altars, HaShem, Master of Legions, my King and my God"
A loving mother bird will not return to its nest if its young are missing. It will fly tirelessly to find them and bring them home. Israel in exile, without its Temple and lacking the security of its Mother's loving wing, is like a missing chick. It longs for God's altar and God longs for its repentance so that He can bring it home for good.

And last nite I dreamed about the number 6/Vav. After analyzing and not really understanding what the dream means, we realized the cabin's number was 6, we were eating at table #6, and when we looked up on the ceiling of the Succa, above our table was a decoration of a 6 dimensional Magen David, each with 6 corners.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו