Dreaming of Moshiach

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Moshiach, Come Out of the Cave

Last night I saw Moshiach inside the cave. I think it was the cave of Eliyahu HaNavi.

I was begging Moshiach to please come out and not to be afraid of the people who might want to harm him. Please come out, I was begging him. I tried convincing him that anyway no one knows what he looks like and he can come out and will not be harmed. Please please come out... I told him that he'll come out and we will be carried on the wing of HaShem and he will not be seen and harmed.

Every street we'll fly over, I'll yell "MOSHIACH IS HERE" and people will believe and not harm him. Please Moshiach, come out of the cave, please...

JEWS OF THE WORLD - אל תגעו במשיחי; ולנביאי, אל תרעו
Tehillim 105, pasuk 15
Don't touch my anointed ones! Do not harm my prophets!"

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו