Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Revelations of Holiness

It says that a person who experiences a miracle does not recognize the miracle "אין בעל הנס מכיר בניסו". Most miracles "dress" in natural forms and therefore, difficult to realize how great is the miracle. But there are few people who are experiencing while physical awakeness unnatural revelations and glimpses of Kedusha (holiness) and realize right away that it is a gift bestowed from HaShem.[+/-] show/hide text

3 special people share the revelations they witnessed:

RN: It was during the war and Tzfat looked like a ghost town. On 5 Av - Hillula of the AriZal , RN went to the AriZal's Kever with 2 friends. It was getting dark and very few people were at the Kever and in Tzfat. They stayed at the Kever till morning. At about midnite, a man dressed in pure white, sitting on the Kever and a gigantic "light" surrounding him, learning Torah. He appeared out of nowhere. They looked at each other as to say, "do you see what I see?" All 3 saw this phenomenon . A while later, they saw see-thru "people", men, women, and children "walking" around the Kever while the man in white was studying Torah. The 3 friends did not feel fear, they felt a spiritual protection. Is it possible that the "man in white" was the AriZal?

RS: About two weeks ago I saw the Mashiach. He seemed to emerge suddenly. I was looking north toward Lebanon when this happened and it occurred while I was awake. I knew it was the Mashiach by an inner knowledge. He was alone, and the clothing he was wearing was not remarkable--a warm blue like techelet (sky blue). He looked a little like a workman or farmer. He surprised me by just suddenly appearing. I thought perhaps there was a hiding place or something and he just emerged. He seemed to know the terrain well and knew where he was going. He did not look in my direction.
It was like seeing a "video". I had not been thinking about the Mashiach. I was impressed by the great authority, spiritual authority, I sensed in the man I saw not only authority but real power. I felt that he knew exactly what he was going to do and nothing would interfere with his purpose. He did not speak. He seemed extremely intent on getting somewhere. I would say he was a man in his early 40's- maybe younger- but certainly a man in the prime of his life, even physically strong. His hair was dark brown or black but I did not see his face clearly. He may have had a very short beard but certainly not a long one.
While I was "watching" I did not have any questions - his presence was so reassuring and strong that I forgot all about everything else.
I would say that the man I saw did not look spiritual in the accepted sense like our great Rabbis and I had hoped for that! He was more like a Rabbi in working clothes, acquainted with everyday life, connected to the land of Eretz Israel in some mysterious way. I think Mashiach would be very much at home on the battlefield with our soldiers and that also was something new to me.
At any rate, I was reassured of the utter reality of Mashiach and that he is probably already here among us and will be revealed soon, please Hashem, may it be now, but many of us may not recognize him and many of us will dislike him when we do recognize him. But as for me I feel deeply reassured that he is able to lead us with integrity and truth and accomplish all that HaShem has for him to do.

AB: Monday morning, I was in the cave of Eliyahu HaNavi at 8:15 am. I was the only person there. I was praying out loud and heard footsteps of a woman, from the tap of her shoes. I turned to look and I saw a girl of 14-15 with straight black hair. I don't know what made me look at her but had an urge see her face. I saw her profile and the hair was covering her face.

She took a small Sefer Tehillim and moved to sit by the entrance/exit. I continued praying even louder so I'd not be interupted thinking about her. About 3 minutes later, I approached the Parochet to open it and her hand, out of nowhere, was holding the other side of the Parochet. I immediately removed my hand and jumped back. She moved the Parochet and entered inside - less than 3 seconds later, she emerged. I was still not able to see her face and wondered why I didn't hear her footstep approaching the Parochet.
As I was leaving, I saw her sitting in an unnatural way. She was sitting bent down, her hands holding the Sefer in a very uncomfortable way, not on her lap. I can only see her right hand, holding the Tehillim.
I was walking down the ramp and remembered I didn't give Tzedaka and turned back. I was walking towards the exit and saw her in the same position as before. Suddenly, she picked up her head and I was able to see her face. She did not look at me and a second later, put her head back down.
I saw a face of a woman that looked like 150 years old. Her face had minimal flesh, and the flesh was wrinkled unnaturally. Her face complexion was dark, her nose was like a small button, and she had dark-colored eyes. She did not wear any makeup.

I started running. I got so frightened, I ran down the whole mountain not looking back. When I got inside my car, I was shaking. What did I just see? If she was a young girl, why did her face look so old? If she was an old woman, why does her body and hands look so young? How is it that she was not scared to be alone on a mountain with a strange man? Why would a woman or girl come at 8 am alone to the cave? And if she came so early to daven, why would she say Tehillim instead? And if she was an old woman, why did take a small sefer Tehillim - usually, old men and women, need glasses and read large Sfarim to read from. How did she suddenly get to the Parochet at the same time I did? I had so many unanswered questions.
I drove away and decided to erase it from my mind because the questions seemed endless. Nothing made sense and I arrived to the conculsion that it's not possible that she's from "this Olam".

When I read your dream of "Moshiach, Come Out of the Cave", it forced me to "investigate" what I saw in the cave. The night before, my mother showed me a picture of Solica HaTzaddika and although she knew the story, I insisted on telling it to her. She was murdered at the age of 14-15 and it happened 150 years ago.
Is it possible that it was Solica, a'h-hi'd, in the cave of Eliyahu HaNavi?

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו