Dreaming of Moshiach

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sharing is Caring...

A few years ago, someone took me to "speak" with an autistic boy in Williamsburg, Chaim, 7 years old. The FC was in a rush but kind enough to contribute time for Chaim to "speak" to me. At the time, I was not observant and when I walked into an Orthodox pious home in Williamsburg, Chaim's mother kindly gave me a shawl to cover myself.[+/-] show/hide text

That day changed my life forever and although this is very personal and private, I'm sharing with you and b’h, the "spark" that Chaim fired in me, will also be a spiritual inspiration for you. (I wrote down the conversation and saved it. Everytime I was feeling "confused", I'd read it again).

Chaim: I feel a very heavy heart. How can I help you? I know you need direction. You have not found your path. You want to go higher spiritually but feel stuck and it's very frustrating. But I have to hear from you, how you feel things and maybe I can clear up some of your gray areas. What do you feel inside?

Nava: I feel I should overcome Nisyonot (trials) more. I'm confused. Where is it all coming from? Life is not clear to me. I'm not sure why I exist. I don't feel any satisfaction and don't know where and how to find it.

Chaim: No matter what the trouble is, each one can overcome it. Just by lifting up spiritually and rising above. Get rid of heaviness, the gashmiyut (materialism). At same time, say Tehillim, daven and learn, not Kabbalah, anything explaining Yiddishkeit (Judaism).

Speak to HaShem, our Father, every difficulty you are feeling. When you feel alone, trust HaShem and rest on His shoulder.

Take on a project - American Jews - their way of life is hurting Him. The materialistic and lack of closeness to HaShem is causing tragedies. Hook up with people whom are doing Avodat HaShem, learn from them. Help those that are in pain and destruction. Built a fuller life - take projects to help Am Israel.

Go higher spiritually with Yahadut - the higher you will go, more Zchuyot (merits). You have Zchut Avot (forefather’s merits) from your mother's side. If you will love HaShem, He will take care of you. Be in a frum (religious) community and be Orthodox. Learn Yiddishkeit and practice it. Tehillim helps a lot.

Leave the "mud" - get clean. HaShem sends neshamot (souls) to go thru Nisyonot (trials) to accept Malchut Shamayim. Don't despair. Your children will follow you. Do it for yourself and it'll all come.

This is the last door, final Tikkun (repair). If you will follow thru, you will be Zoche to witness Moshiach's arrival. Find happiness. Marriage and children do not "bring" happiness. Even when you are in agony, be in agony, with happiness. Tehillim helps, also in the evening.


To learn more about messages from Autistics, please see http://www.jewishfuture.com

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו