Dreaming of Moshiach

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Loud Rumbling Thunders

Every time I hear thunder, I think to myself "THIS IS IT".[+/-] show/hide text

This past Pesach, Sarah Imenu, a'h, appeared in a dream and told me the following: The last stages of Gogumagog will start very soon. It will seem as a regular day of the week and then the skies will darken, without prior warning. There will be many and very loud thunders and this is the sign that the gates of Tshuva is almost shutting down. The judgement of Bnei Israel will begin at this time and Sarah Imenu said to tell the Jews, as many as possible, that once the process will begin by Hakadosh Baruch Hu, it will be very quick and sudden. Sarah Imenu, a'h, said to warn the Yehudim and she said that when it's time, I'll know what to do*.

I don't know about other cities, but in NYC, first nite of Shavout, May 31, 2006, was a very scary nite with very loud rumbling thunder. NYC never before heard such thunder. I was home safe but my husband and kids went to shul without a raincoat. I kept debating if I should go to shul and bring them raincoats but was petrified to go out. But I was thinking that if they have to walk in this storm without any protection, it'd be worse for them. Just a day before I bought a rain hat for no reason. I went to a gift shop and they had cute rain hats and purchased it. I never thought I'd need it. Well, that nite I needed it.

While walking to shul in the storm, I was singing praises to HaShem from fear - the thunder sounded like 30 loudspeakers in your ears. And the rain wasn't coming down, it was pounding in buckets and the lightening - forget about it. I was crossing a street that doesn't have traffic lights. A police car almost ran over me - I had to bang on his hood to make him stop driving. He couldn't see me. He got out of the car and couldn't believe it. He swore that he didn't see me.

Without connecting it to Sara Imenu's message, and without thinking or planning, I started blogging my dreams Tuesday, June 20, 2006.

Since that nite in Shavuot, thunders are extremely loud and dangerous in NYC. This Friday and Shabbat, the thunder sounded like a collision of 10 trains happening inside your house. In Israel, this time of year, there are no thunderstorms. But the Kassamim, Katyushot, missiles are definitely echo sound of thunders.

Friday I received an email about the thunder from a friend "Hashem is showing his strengh and power".

Motzei Shabbat, I get an email from Reb Lazer Shlita that 'The Melitzer Rebbe Shlit'a told me that the Geula has begun'

Between the war going on in Israel and thunders all over the USA, it's safe to assume, as Sara Imenu, a'h, said "the gates of Tshuva is almost shutting down".

Comment from D. in Australia via e-mail:
Nava, after reading your latest posts, I have to say I agree with you 100%.

I know what you are writing is the truth.

I woke up today feeling so weird, I can't explain it.
Something is in the air.
There has been thunder all morning... it's like Hashem is telling Sydney to WAKE UP.

But people don't listen.

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו