Dreaming of Moshiach

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Avichai's Dream of Moshiach

I had a dream.... I want to say that I didn't do Teshuvah yet but I try to observe whatever I can. My parents are traditional Jews...[+/-] show/hide text

I am dreaming that I don't have energy to go to school and I'm standing outside our house with my mother. My mom says "Avichai, look at the sky". I look and see some kind of a ball that is rolling in all different colors like a baby's ball. I tell my mother that Moshiach is here to redeem us. I started getting very excited in the dream and I ran into my house to bring my Siddur but brought out the wrong Siddur and could not figure out how I brought the wrong Siddur.

Suddenly, I see 3 images in the sky flying on a missile. One was green, the middle was purple and the third I don't remember its color - maybe black. The 3 images landed and entered my house thru the back door while my parents and I were still standing outside. They did something inside the house - perhaps they cleaned it or purified it from all the evil and when they finished, they exited our house.

That minute I tell my mother that I am going to do Teshuvah. My parents tell me that they are going to build a Succa. I asked them why they want to build a Succa now? I went back into my house to replace the counterfeit Siddur that was torn and brought out my Siddur.

I go back outside and I see that they assembled Succut and the building of the Succa is complete.

In the dream, I approached my father and told him to buy me Kabbalah Sefarim and he tells me that he knows and will purchase the Sefarim tomorrow for me. My father was not scared or sad - both my parents were astounded. Then I see myself flying upwards and I looked down and saw my town. I saw meteors falling from the sky hitting houses in my town. I could not see which houses were hit. In my mind, I thought that the meteors were hitting houses that were impure. I look upwards and see a group of stars dancing - this sight was extremely astonishing.

ביום ההוא אקים את סוכת דוד הנופלת" (עמוס ט
I think I had this dream in the merit of asking HaShem to please send Moshiach Ben David and I said it with so much devotion and concentration. I kept repeating and asking HaShem to send us Moshiach while switching the words around and it came so naturally. I said HaShem and then I said Elokei Yisrael. This dream gave and continues to give me strength to continue...

Labels:

| 1 comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... That's a good dream
"a ball that is rolling in all different colors" like the world in different colors; races, nations, religions etc.

If the ball is ... Moshiach , that's means that he is as a united new world, with all colors in it......

7/04/2006  

והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו