Dreaming of Moshiach

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rosh Chodesh Sivan 5769

After a long period of time, my husband was zoche to see the Tzaddik Nistar last night.

When my husband approched to speak with him, he told my husband that although things change in Shamayim, the decree to leave America by Rosh Chodesh Sivan 5769 has not been changed! He told my husband that he knows we are leaving America within a month and gave my husband tremendeous chizuk not to forget that parnassa only comes from HKB'H and success of livelihood is depended on Shalom Bayit (peace on the house).

The Tzaddik Nistar told my husband that although Eretz Israel is bought with pain, regardless it will be better and safer in Eretz Israel than anywhere else. He again stressed that Jews should leave to Eretz Israel ASAP - while they still can.... deadline is Rosh Chodesh Sivan 5769.

Hatzlacha raba and may HaShem be with you to make the only right decision for you and your family.

Labels:

| 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

12/01/2016  

והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו