Dreaming of Moshiach

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Publicizing Miracles

After translating the article of Modern Day (Ruach HaKodesh) Holy Spirit, JW wrote me an email, " I passed on the above story to several people and was asked if I could give them a source - one was from Yad Vashem. They were curious since this story involves a Nazi - can you provide the source to authenticate this story?".

Without giving it much thought, I answered that the article was written in an Orthodox (charidi) newspaper in Israel.

Today I received an email from Yad Vashem, from a woman named Devorah and she writes the following:
"I work as a guide in Yad Vashem and we are very interested in obtaining a copy of said article. Do you have any idea in which paper it was published?"

Quickly, I wrote back that the article was printed in the Talmud Torah newspaper of Chadera.

ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות
It is a Mitzva (commandment from G.od) for miracles to be publicized.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו