Dreaming of Moshiach

Friday, October 13, 2006

Rivers of Gold; 2 Parts

Part I) Last nite, Hoshana Raba, HaShem bestowed me with a beautiful dream of the (very near) future.[+/-] show/hide text
We are in Yerushalayim and I am telling my husband that I just saw the most wonderous thing and I want him to come with me to see it. He comes with me and when we reach the חומה wall, I tell him that we need to climb up to see the most wonderous thing. At first, he's hesitant because there are so many new things going on in the Holy City but I convince him that he won't regret it and he agrees to climb up the wall with me.

When we reached the top, we stood looking at the most unique river that splits into 2 long and beautiful rivers, right outside the Holy City of Yerushalayim, flowing into the sea. Both rivers are 3 dimensional and extremely shiny. I tell my husband "My eyes are hurting from the shine of the rivers. Are the rivers made of gold or is the sun shining from the rivers?". My husband stares at the rivers in wonderment and turns to me and says that his eyes are also hurting him from the shininess of the rivers.

Looking at the rivers was like looking at a big and cleanest diamond thru the sun, it pains the eyes but the beauty of it urges to continue looking at its beauty in wonderment of HaShem.

"The world is so beautiful now that Moshiach is here.... Are the rivers are of gold or is the sun shining from it?" Again I ask my husband. My husband borrows my sunglasses to look some more at the gorgeous rivers, but even with the sunglasses, the "reflection" of the rivers' shine was too intense to the eyes.

My husband wants to go down from the wall because the rivers are too shiney to look at for too long and I agree but first, I must know. My husband looks at me and says, "Nava, I cannot answer you if these rivers are of gold or sunshine, I do not know. The rivers are so beautiful, "מה רבו מעשיך ה' – כולם בחכמה עשית, מלאה הארץ קניניך" - How wonderous HaShem's creations are.

Part II)
6 hours later. I just received via email:
Nevi`im ספר זכריה - Sefer Zcahria פרק יד - Chapter 14

פסוק א) הנה יום בא, ליהוה; וחלק שללך, בקרבך.
פסוק ב) ואספתי את כל הגוים אל ירושלם, למלחמה, ונלכדה העיר ונשסו הבתים, והנשים תשגלנה; ויצא חצי העיר בגולה, ויתר העם לא יכרת מן העיר.
פסוק ג) ויצא יהוה, ונלחם בגוים ההם, כיום הלחמו, ביום קרב.
פסוק ד) ועמדו רגליו ביום ההוא על הר הזיתים אשר על פני ירושלם, מקדם, ונבקע הר הזיתים מחציו מזרחה וימה, גיא גדולה מאד; ומש חצי ההר צפונה, וחציו נגבה.
פסוק ה) ונסתם גיא הרי, כי יגיע גי הרים אל אצל, ונסתם כאשר נסתם מפני הרעש, בימי עזיה מלך יהודה; ובא יהוה אלהי, כל קדשים עמך.
פסוק ו) והיה, ביום ההוא; לא יהיה אור, יקרות יקפאון.
פסוק ז) והיה יום אחד, הוא יודע ליהוה:לא יום ולא לילה; והיה לעת ערב, יהיה אור.
פסוק ח) והיה ביום ההוא, יצאו מים חיים מירושלם, חצים אל הים הקדמוני, וחצים אל הים האחרון: בקיץ ובחרף, יהיה.
פסוק ט) והיה יהוה למלך, על כל הארץ; ביום ההוא, יהיה יהוה אחד:ושמו אחד

1 A day of HaShem is coming when your plunder will be divided among you.
2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.
3 Then HaShem will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle.
4 On that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.
5 You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then HaShem will come, and all the holy ones with him.
6 On that day there will be no light, no cold or frost.
7 It will be a unique day, without daytime or nighttime—a day known to HaShem. When evening comes, there will be light.

Zechariah 14:8
And on that day living waters will go out from Jerusalem; half of them flowing to the sea on the east and half to the sea on the west: in summer and in winter it will be so.

9. HaShem will be King over the whole earth. On that day there will be one HaShem, and His Name, the only Name.

The Galut is coming to an end - are you READY to greet Moshiach Tzidkenu? Go already...dress in white...receive Moshiach now because there isn't any more time at all. Happy are we that we merited! Happy are we that we are children of the omnipresent. Happy are we that we give nachas to Hashem that He is pleased with us.

The pain, suffering, constant yearning and waiting was worth it. Baruch HaShem, Hakodosh Baruch Hu sent us His Moshiach and finally, the dreaming is a reality. Moshiach is HERE...

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו