Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today Was a Good Day

Going to the museum of Yad Va'Shem was never on my itinerary because it effects me with intense emotional turmoil. But רבות מחשבות בלב איש, ועצת ה' היא תקום Many thoughts in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of HaShem shall stand.

During the two hours inside the Yad Va'Shem museum, there was ONE thing that caught my attention and moved me to emotional tears as well as thoughts of Teshuva.

I saw a diary of a Jew, HI'D, and was very surprised he wrote perfect English. Inside the diary it read, "Today was a good day in the Ghetto. I found cabbage."

Can you imagine that today is a good day because you found cabbage????? Food for thought.

Have a good and meaningful day!

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו