Dreaming of Moshiach

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Pilgrimage to Abir Yaakov, zs'kl

Israelis need a visa to enter Egypt and out of thousands requests, only 70-80 visas were granted. About 350 people in total were zoche this year to go the Tzion, mostly those with foreign passports (including myself).

The trip was b'h very successful and spiritual. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures to download because my camera was confiscated. Security for the 350 Jews pilgrimage was very tight and Egyptians till today hate and loath Jews. They made us sit on the bus and wait two and a half hours till they gave us permission to leave from Cairo to Dimanhur, about a 3-4 hour bus ride.

I must share with you at least one story lekadesh shem shamayim, to sanctify Hashem's name. A very sweet woman told me that 11 years ago she travelled to Abir Yaakov after undergoing 4 miscarriages. She prayed that in the zchut of the Abir Yaakov, HaShem will gift her with twins and triplets. Exactly 9 months later, she give birth to a healthy boy and named him Yaakov, in honor of the Tzaddik Kadosh Elyon Rabbi Yaakov. 2 years later she gave birth to twins and some time later, she gave birth to triplets. Chasdei Shamayim. The triplets are now 5 years old and she returned this year to the kever of the Abir Yaakov to share with him her thanks to HKB'H.

The Eyptians authority permitted us about 4 hours to pray at the Tzion and because the room of the kever was packed, I decided to pray outside. At one point, I attempted entering the Tzion and was successful. It was during this time it was announced that everyone must leave the Tzion to allow the grandson of the Baba Sali, zs'kl, yechidut (privacy) with his great grandfather. Slowly people started trickling outside and I said to myself that I too will go outside but someone decided to shut the doors of the Tzion and about 70 people remained inside, including myself. I quickly took out all the requested prayers and started reading them out loud. About an hour later, just as I was finishing reading the last kvittel (request), the doors of the Tzion opened up and in seconds, there was no room to move. I couldn't even get to the kever and asked a lady infront of me to place all the kvittels underneath the parochet of the Tzion.

For all those who sent pidyon hanefesh, I personally hand-delivered your prayers and donations to the grandson of the Baba Sali, Rabbi Yechiel Abuchazera Shlita, inside the Tzion.

Thank you for allowing me to be your messenger.

B'h, in the zchut of the Tzaddik Rabbi Yaakov Abuchazera, may all your tefillot and requests be answered for the good and b'h, may it be HaShem's will that you see yeshuot immediately, amen.

Pictures of the pilgrimage to Abir Yaakov, zs'kl, are available here.

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו