* Admor Slonim Rebbe Shlita instructed to remain in Ashdod because some residents have no where to go. This week the Rebbe moved to Ashdod.
* Gaon Rav Lefkovitz Shlita: "HKB'H should blind the people of Hamas."
* Gaon Rav Edelstein Shlita: "We must strengthen in guarding our tongue."
* Gaon Rav Doshinsky Shlita: "Stop listening to the news. Strengthen in Torah learning."
* Gaon Rav Segal Shlita: "HKB"H is throwing the missiles, not the Hamas!"
* Gaon Rav Ronisky Shlita blessed the IDF soldiers that are fighing our enemies.
* Gaon Rav Eliashiv Shlita: "In Shamayim there is large prosecution because Jews are not in pain to what is happening to our brothers in the South. There are those that say, 'the situation in the South doesn't apply to us - it only applies to its residents and the soldiers.' The Rav said that these people will be judged for not caring for their brothers' suffering in the South, as it says, 'כי מי נוח זאת לי', even Noach HaTzaddik, zs'kl, was prosecuted for not praying for his brothers. How much more so in our generation. Each person must pray and strengthen in midot."
* Gaon Rav Karlitz Shlita: "The Chazon Ish, zs'kl, said that Bnei Brak will not be damaged because it is a place of Torah and the Torah protects. The same way, Tifrach will not be damaged because the learning of the Torah in Yeshivat Tifrach will protect the entire area."
* Maran Gaon Rav Steinman Shlita: "Only the Torah protects, and only the Torah will save us."
* Maran Gaon Rav Ovadia Yosef Shlita: "We must strengthen in Torah learning, the Torah protects us. Family Purity is extremely important and will save us."
* Maran Gaon Rav Lefkovitz Shlita: "The reasons for our disaster and pain is because we are in Chevlei Moshiach. In the time of the Chofetz Chaim, zs'kl, it was said that it was Chevlei Moshiach and truth is, they were but people did not know how to take advantage of the situation and that's why Moshiach did not arrive. It is so vital that we strengthen in Torah, good deeds, fear of Heaven, and b'h, the Redemption will arrive."
* Admor Gerrer Rebbe Shlita: "There is no reason to remain in a place of danger."
* Maran Gaon Rav Orbach Shlita: "Each person knows where he needs to spiritually strengthen. Each child understands that the "Disengagement" was initiatiated by Jews and it caused danger to the security of Eretz Israel. A sign of Ikvita D’Mishicha (footsteps of Moshiach) is when Jews, r'l, become the messengers to bring disaster to Am Israel."
* Gaon Rav Pinchas Chaim Sheinberg Shlita: "In Shamayim, one page of Gemara is most powerful to help our brothers in the South. For 40 years I am saying it and from experience, do not waste time - learn Torah - it is very effective."
* Maran Gaon Rav Bergman Shlita: "Increase soldiers in the Torah. We don't know calculations of Shamayim and why this disaster came upon us but we do know that the Torah saves and protects and when there is decrease in Torah learning, only then, c'v, we are exposed to injuries, r'l. It is not for nothing that the war began on Chanuka, when unfortunately there is decrease in Torah learning in Yeshivot and Kollels. Torah is our breath and the secret of the Jewish nation existence. We have no one to depend on except our Heavenly Father, and we have nothing to do except increase more soldiers in learning Torah. HaShem should say 'Enough to our suffering and send Moshiach Tzidkenu quickly in our days, Amen."
(As known, Maran Gaon Rav Bergman Shlita is the Rosh Yeshiva in Yeshivat Rashbi and there are no 'vacations' during Chanuka and he used to tell his father-in-law, Maran Gaon Rav Shach zs'kl, not to allow 'vacations' in yeshivot during Chanuka)
* Maran Gaon Rav Gross Shlita: "The war is because people think that all that is accomplished is in the might of their hands. The army feels that it is in their strength to stop the missiles and rockets. HKB'H is showing that even with the strongest army, nothing is possible without Siatya Dishmaya (Divine Providence). We must strengthen these days in modesty, and above all, learning Torah."
* Posek HaDor HaGaon Rabbi Shmuel Levi Vosner Shlita: "We see many miracles during this war and we must increase our prayers. Soon we will be zoche to see the Bet HaMikdash, very very very very soon in our days!"