Dreaming of Moshiach

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Raquel's Dream

Raquel's Dream

Three weeks ago, 7 Tamuz, I had a dream about Mashiach, and although I was feeling very excited and happy because I knew Mashiach was coming, yet thruout the dream, I was crying, asking for forgiveness and doing teshuva.

It was the war of Gog UMagog and I was in Boca Raton, Florida. The sky was purple and gray, the shuls were destroyed, the earth was uprooted, houses were gone, everything was destroyed, and there were barely any people around. The area where once were houses, trees, children playing was now only rocks and lots of water.

I remember feeling anxiety and happiness because I knew Mashiach was coming....

I was feeling very thirsty and saw a purple water bottle and as I was about to drink it, someone grabbed it away from me and when she drank it, she instantly died. I realized it was poison and thanked HaShem for saving me.

I saw people starting to come out of their hiding places. The sun was very bright and was very close to earth and people were saying how scientist had said the sun was going to come closer to the earth but in my head I was screaming "No, it's because of Mashiach." Just then these things that look like hot air balloons started coming down towards earth and were picking people up. Unfortunately, people still did not get it and were quoting scientists, saying that these hot air balloons was because of magnetic fields but I knew it was because of Mashiach.

Throughout the entire dream I didn't feel fear, only happiness and I kept thinking "Mashiach is here, Mashiach is here'. Finally, I yelled out loud "Mashiach is coming! This is all part of the last war! Wake up!", and at that same minute, I got transported to a very unique house and inside the house was peace and tranquility.

In the house I saw a Shabbat table and at the head, Mashiach sat with his wife and children. Moshiach looked very young. There were tons of Tzadikim as well and I remember thinking that I knew Deborah Haneviah, a'h, was also there. They are all waiting for something, as if everything that was happening outside didn't affect them.

The last thing I dreamt before waking up was an urgent feeling to go outside to help my mother. When I saw my mother, she said, "I first have to cover my hair" (something that my mom doesn't do yet.)

I woke up startled and cried just thinking about the dream because it felt very real. It scared me to think that I'm going to be in America when it all happens but it made me happy that I saw Mashiach.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו